• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Auto Power Folding Mirrors Difference

Juniiorr914

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Hey everyone, so I’ve been looking into getting power folding mirrors but I’m unsure which to get and what the difference is between these two sets as they seem the same to me. I just want to make sure I’m not overpaying for the same thing If I choose the higher priced one. Hoping to buy these asap as I’m planning on wrapping the car soon

Honda Side Mirror Auto Folding Kit (FL5 Version)
https://mikstoreph.com/products/civic-2022-side-mirror-auto-folding-kit?variant=44409511117050

Civic 22-24 Side Mirror Turn Signal and Folding Kit (Model F)
https://mikstoreph.com/collections/...signal-and-folding-kit?variant=45152050544890
Sponsored

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I did it awhile ago on my ITS. Love the mod.i have a thread with details on the Teggy site.

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
I have the C model kit id sell to you- sold my FL5 for a Type S and would rather not see the kit go to waste... its ready to go plug and play no need to disassemble mirrors and such just 2 pins and swap the door mirror switches

Miami_TypeR

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I have the C model kit id sell to you- sold my FL5 for a Type S and would rather not see the kit go to waste... its ready to go plug and play no need to disassemble mirrors and such just 2 pins and swap the door mirror switches
Which kit is this? Any manual or video for the install using this kit?

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
Which kit is this? Any manual or video for the install using this kit?
Mikstore model C kit- the one that includes both mirror assemblies with all the goodies (Blind spot, heating, turn signal LED) plus has window switches that you swap out. Instructions are on their website, no video, but plenty pictures- i also have links to helpful info its really simple plug and play with two wires you will pin
Sponsored