• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

AWE Track Exhaust

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Would appreciate hearing from those who have installed the AWE track exhaust, both pros and cons. Thanks!
Sponsored

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I hate my track exhaust with TSP Downpipe. Tons of drone, almost painful around 3k RPMs. If you have a daily, stay away from the track exhaust and go for touring. If it’s not a daily, it’ll still suck for all the drone but at least you shouldn’t be deaf if you don’t drive it often.
I appreciate the honesty. After spending over $2K, it's easy to parrot the same "absolutely no drone at all" talking points.

julianobl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 - Sonic Grey
I had the AWE Touring Exhaust. Had droney leaks at the fittings, intermittent annoying rattles and vibrations, and was overall louder that I had anticipated. Additionally, the slip fit clamps came undone after one track day and had to spot weld them together.

Ended up selling it and now have a Remark Titanium exhaust which I like considerably more in terms exhaust note, drone, and fitment. It is a noticeable higher quality product but also pricier as well.