• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Spartacus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Acura Legend GS 6 Speed
1000039037.jpg
you'd think the market would get better with more cars showing up
Where did you the one in Vic for this price? Shit you can but them for below MSRP I’m the states now. Than again some states are still gauging ppl too. SOME Canadian dealerships are just nasty 😡

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
i think if you guys waited this long might as well wait till the fl5 ends production officially and rumor the new gen.... if you think about it in this thread there are maybe 10 ppl max still waiting most of us on this thread got their cars by now ... so hopefully you would get yours soon and the rest will go to flippers and shady dealers.

Terkoiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
i think if you guys waited this long might as well wait till the fl5 ends production officially and rumor the new gen.... if you think about it in this thread there are maybe 10 ppl max still waiting most of us on this thread got their cars by now ... so hopefully you would get yours soon and the rest will go to flippers and shady dealers.
100% - no harm in keeping the deposit in if you’ve waited this long. MSRP and no other obligations when I eventually take delivery—next in line so any day now.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
This dealership had this car posted for less over a month ago. Looks like they pulled it a few week ago and reposted recently with a price bump. Steer clear!

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want 1713195546426-d3

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
100% - no harm in keeping the deposit in if you’ve waited this long. MSRP and no other obligations when I eventually take delivery—next in line so any day now.
Me and you buddy! I've seen my dealers list and can triple confirm I'm at the top. There were about 30 other names behind me which is kind of insane lol. Lets hope for some good spring news eh?