• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Coupe SI

SandyC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda civic EX Sedan
When is the SI coupe six speed coming out. I love the coupes, but Honda always makes them about 1 year later than the sedans. I will wait on that coupe folks.
Sponsored

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
There will be no 11th gen coupe. The coupe has been killed off. Sedan/hatchback only.

(there is rumor the CRZ could be returning possibly to fill the spot left by the civic coupe, fingers crossed)

OP
OP

SandyC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda civic EX Sedan
Dear Honda.
The other day when I responded I meant to give you an honest opinion of the new 2022 Civic. I truly liked my 2006 Civic EX coupe the best and am wondering why is honda changing direction and instead of making a sloping front hood with a large windshield why are you going with a more formal looking Civic? It lacks that "futuristic" appeal that the 2006 coupe had. The front part of the hood is too high and it looks almost identical to my 2016 anyway.
Changing the rear lights doesn't really change much. All you did with the front hood was make it slope down to cover the area where the imitation chrome trim was on the 2016.
I was truly hoping for a more aerodynamic-looking car and a little smaller one on top of that. Don't you guys think the Civics are becoming too large? I am a single, little less than middle income guy and would like to see a more futuristic-looking Civic. I may be the only one saying this, but that is my opinion. I would have designed this car differently, based the size upon the 2006, and achieved a more aerodynamic look.
I know you guys have already made up your minds, but that is my honest opinion.
This new design resembles a KIA or a Hyundai to me and those are some cheap-looking cars. Slope that hood man and smoothly blend it into the windshield like the 2006, which I loved. I actually thought the 2016 would look more like the 2006, but was disappointed.
I am no artist, but is there an email address where I could send you guys a drawing of what I would like to see the Civic become? My email is [email protected].
Thanks
Carl Binion
Detroit, Mi.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Dear Honda.
The other day when I responded I meant to give you an honest opinion of the new 2022 Civic. I truly liked my 2006 Civic EX coupe the best and am wondering why is honda changing direction and instead of making a sloping front hood with a large windshield why are you going with a more formal looking Civic? It lacks that "futuristic" appeal that the 2006 coupe had. The front part of the hood is too high and it looks almost identical to my 2016 anyway.
Changing the rear lights doesn't really change much. All you did with the front hood was make it slope down to cover the area where the imitation chrome trim was on the 2016.
I was truly hoping for a more aerodynamic-looking car and a little smaller one on top of that. Don't you guys think the Civics are becoming too large? I am a single, little less than middle income guy and would like to see a more futuristic-looking Civic. I may be the only one saying this, but that is my opinion. I would have designed this car differently, based the size upon the 2006, and achieved a more aerodynamic look.
I know you guys have already made up your minds, but that is my honest opinion.
This new design resembles a KIA or a Hyundai to me and those are some cheap-looking cars. Slope that hood man and smoothly blend it into the windshield like the 2006, which I loved. I actually thought the 2016 would look more like the 2006, but was disappointed.
I am no artist, but is there an email address where I could send you guys a drawing of what I would like to see the Civic become? My email is [email protected].
Thanks
Carl Binion
Detroit, Mi.
I'm sure Honda values your opinion but the next gen design is pretty much set in stone at this point.

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic Touring - 2020 BMW M340ixdrive