• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Creaking noise when on breaks and turning steering wheel

Karim43

First Name
Karim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type r
Hey what’s up guys I posted earlier about a creaking noise when I’m on the brakes and locking the wheel, figured I would post it here as this seems like the correct spot to post it. When I’m backing into my driveway if I step on the breaks and lock my wheel I get this noise, I just wanna know if this is normal or if I’m doing something wrong or if I should take it back to the dealership. I attached a video of the noise I’m hearing, any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Sponsored

MI_FL5

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
My 2024 does the exact same thing and has since the first day I got it. Currently at only 800 miles. Would be interested in hearing others' opinion.

OP
OP

Karim43

First Name
Karim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type r
My 2024 does the exact same thing and has since the first day I got it. Currently at only 800 miles. Would be interested in hearing others' opinion.
Hey, yeah would definitely be interesting to hear other opinions on this. I reached out to someone on instagram with an fl5 and he told me it was normal that his makes the same noise.
Sponsored