• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FL5 Europe availability

godus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, Accord CL3
Hello,

I see lots of threads about Canada/US (or even Japan) FL5 availiability and dealership informations, so just wanted to ask about any European information.

I live in Poland and I recently went to my local dealer, I signed up for the waiting list (I'm 6th but it's nothing official, I'm just having higher priority before walk-ins when the car is available) and the salesman told me that they "expect it to cost 260k PLN" which is around 55k EUR. Seems pretty high to me as the FK8 was 180k (38-39k EUR) , maybe someone in EU knows something more.

Also, this is my first post, so hello everyone.
Sponsored

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG6, AP1, FL5
Hello there,

Portugal received an allocation of 9 cars (presumably for the entire production run!), at an estimated price of 70K €.
They were all reserved instantly.
I called on the day the car was introduced (July 21st), but still couldn't secure one. I was put on a waitlist.

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
My dealer in UK said 15th/16th September order book may open up for them to order the car with our colour preference. That date is also when the new civic supposed to hit their showrooms too.

I've had no mention of price but thinking (hoping) under the £40k mark.

Think we also getting 326bhp.

OP
OP

godus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, Accord CL3
Hello there,

Portugal received an allocation of 9 cars (presumably for the entire production run!), at an estimated price of 70K €.
They were all reserved instantly.
I called on the day the car was introduced (July 21st), but still couldn't secure one. I was put on a waitlist.
This seems really fake, idk if they just want to pump the hype, 70k is way too much and 9 cars only?

UK version seems closer, however it's not EU anymore.

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG6, AP1, FL5
This seems really fake, idk if they just want to pump the hype, 70k is way too much and 9 cars only?
I'm afraid it's not fake. It's the truth.

Since supply is so limited, they're bumping up the prices to maximize profit.

OP
OP

godus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, Accord CL3
So i went to another dealer - they only took my phone number and said that I'm about 10th. They don't know anything, only that it will be limited (at least at start) and the price might be as high as 240k (50k EUR).

tjlazer

First Name
Tim 👊🏼
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63, e30 325i, VW California
I’m in Luxembourg, first post so greetings all. I was told that for the entirety of next year there are 20 cars for Luxembourg/Belgium. I had to sign a pre-contract for 50k euro so I’m expecting that to be the price. It’s more than I think it should be but…I’m going for it. I am like a man on borrowed time trying as many cars as I can before I have to go electric 😂

Rober_type_r

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Hola,

Veo muchos hilos sobre disponibilidad de FL5 en Canadá/EE. UU. (o incluso Japón) e información sobre concesionarios, así que solo quería preguntar sobre cualquier información europea.

Vivo en Polonia y recientemente fui a mi concesionario local, me inscribí en la lista de espera (soy el sexto pero no es nada oficial, solo tengo mayor prioridad antes de las visitas sin cita previa cuando el automóvil está disponible) y el vendedor me dijeron que "esperan que cueste 260 000 PLN", que son alrededor de 55 000 EUR. Me parece bastante alto, ya que el FK8 costaba 180k (38-39k EUR), tal vez alguien en la UE sepa algo más.

Además, esta es mi primera publicación, así que hola a todos.
[/COTIZAR]

Buenas noches desde España.
Aquí abrieron las reservas y piden una señal de 1000€ pero aún no tienen precios.
No asustarse por 55000€ porque va a estar entre 50 y 55.
Te venden un gti, cupra y cualquier coche de estos hp en 50000 pues el type r no va a ser menos asique estará cerca de 55, me parece algo SI y NO. El año pasado por junio/julio tengo un presupuesto de un fk8 en 46000€ de los ultimos ya que fabricaron.
Saludos para todos.

Daftmick74

First Name
Mickael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
In France, my dealer think we will only have 20 FL5 in 2023 and 20 in 2024.
We will also have additionnal malus tax (12000 €) because FL5 is a polluter. On the last fk8 sold en 2020, the malus was 8000 €.

tjlazer

First Name
Tim 👊🏼
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63, e30 325i, VW California
In France, my dealer think we will only have 20 FL5 in 2023 and 20 in 2024.
We will also have additionnal malus tax (12000 €) because FL5 is a polluter. On the last fk8 sold en 2020, the malus was 8000 €.
France really doesn’t like cars 🥲

OP
OP

godus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, Accord CL3
Any updates? I only talked with one guy that also put deposit down, they told him price may be around 220k (45k EUR) but nothing more

vgr_90

First Name
victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fk8
in Spain nothing, neither date of arrival nor price

OP
OP

godus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, Accord CL3
Same here, but i hope we will get some info soon, Chris Harris drove one yesterday in Top Gear and he had German license plate so maybe 30.11...
Sponsored