• NOTE: THE MEMBERS CLASSIFIEDS MARKETPLACE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - I.E. SELLING ITEMS/PARTS FROM YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE ONLY. ANY SALES OF ITEMS MADE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E. MAKING/SELLING MULTIPLE ITEMS, TAKING ORDERS, ETC) BY ACCOUNTS NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONDUCT COMMERCIAL SALES ON THE SITE IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR FORUM RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE AND WILL RESULT IN THE PERMANENT SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

    ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

    ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

    ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

    Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Massachusetts For sale: FK8 spare tire lid. P/N 84521-TGH-A52ZA

jtlctr

Senior Member
First Name
Jake
Joined
May 12, 2024
Threads
16
Messages
711
Reaction score
882
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2008 Acura RDX
I bought the entire FK8 spare tire kit and decided I wanted to maintain the original floor level in the trunk, so I won’t be using the lid. I did remove the 4 foam blocks that would raise it up even higher off the tire (commonly done). Looking for a local sale as I really don’t want to ship this, it would be a nightmare to pack properly. I’m in the central MA area and would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet if need be. I also won’t need the tire hold down hardware or the foam tool holder, so those will be included.
I paid around $213 for the kit, and so I’m willing to part with the lid for $75 obo.
11th Gen Honda Civic For sale: FK8 spare tire lid. P/N 84521-TGH-A52ZA IMG_0403
11th Gen Honda Civic For sale: FK8 spare tire lid. P/N 84521-TGH-A52ZA IMG_0401
11th Gen Honda Civic For sale: FK8 spare tire lid. P/N 84521-TGH-A52ZA IMG_0402
 
 







Top