• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Georgia FL5 Civic Type R Caffeine and Octane Meet - October 1, 2023

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
The time has come! FL5 owners have reached critical mass in Georgia and it's time for a meet up. See below for details:

What: FL5 Civic Type R Meet Up
Who: FL5 Civic Type R Owners
When: Sunday, October 1, 2023, from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Where: Caffeine and Octane (C&O) Atlanta Exhibit Lot*
Town Center at Cobb
400 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

*Parking in the Exhibit Lot is free of charge.
11th Gen Honda Civic Georgia FL5 Civic Type R Caffeine and Octane Meet - October 1, 2023 WEBSITESQUARES

11th Gen Honda Civic Georgia FL5 Civic Type R Caffeine and Octane Meet - October 1, 2023 UPDATEDMAPAPRIL2023 (1) (1)

NOTE: We'll meet at Starbucks (815 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144) at 8:15 am. This will give everyone an opportunity to meet and grab a beverage prior to cruising over to C&O. Assembling before and caravaning the 1.7 miles to the Exhibit Lot ensures we can all park together. If you're unable to meet at Starbucks prior, that's fine, you just may not be able to park with the group at C&O.

11th Gen Honda Civic Georgia FL5 Civic Type R Caffeine and Octane Meet - October 1, 2023 Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 5.11.55 PM

If you're able to make it, let me know and I'll keep a running list.

1. Clark_Kent
2. AlpineBoost
3. DeathB4Dishonr (Tentative)
4. djlin (Tentative)

Really looking forward to this event, meeting fellow FL5 owners, and seeing all the FL5s in one place. I have still yet to see one on the road. :) Now the fun part, tagging. If I've missed anyone, let me know and I will add the tag.
@AlpineBoost @fl5sonicgrey3795 @wrxdev13 @FL5NOOB @Drew30101 @TypeRGirl @Bonito @Bighomie @SimplyClean @Tkellyho @Hot Hatch Hero @Clark_Kent @Cdsbblue @ChiefJeef

What is Caffeine and Octane?
Caffeine and Octane is a nationally recognized all makes, all models car show that regularly attracts over 2000 vehicles and 15,000 fans. The event is held (rain or shine) the first Sunday morning of each month from 9 AM - 12 PM at Town Center at Cobb, located on the Northwest side of Atlanta in Kennesaw GA. The Caffeine and Octane faithful get up very early to watch the parade of cars that begin arriving well before sunrise. C&O is free to exhibit and free for spectators. All show spaces are first come first serve. No pre-registration is required for parking. Arrive early for the best spots.

Caffeine and Octane is an all makes and models show. We feature cars that defy known automotive niches. If it has wheels and a motor, you'll find it at Caffeine and Octane! One thing we guarantee is you'll always see something new at every show.

The Caffeine and Octane TV Show is filmed live at the Caffeine and Octane Car Shows. Season Two of our top-rated Caffeine & Octane TV Show premiered on the NBC Sports Network in October of 2017. Season 7 airs on MotorTrend TV in Spring 2022. Our show contains no fake drama or deadlines. It is a show that celebrates real automotive enthusiasts and their passion for cars.

The C&O Car Show attracts car enthusiasts and vehicles from all over the USA. The C&O Car Show is a family-friendly event and is free to attend from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm monthly, 400 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144

Helpful links: Caffeine and Octane IG, Caffeine and Octane Website, Caffeine and Octane FB
Sponsored

Last edited:

TypeRGirl

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5, na 88 RX7
Thanks for the invite, sounds like fun! I didn’t realize there were so many GA FL5 owners 🤩

I’ll have to confirm a little closer to the event once my work schedule comes out but I’d like to go!

OP
OP
Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Thanks for the invite, sounds like fun! I didn’t realize there were so many GA FL5 owners 🤩

I’ll have to confirm a little closer to the event once my work schedule comes out but I’d like to go!
Sounds good! Hope you can make it!

Mimzie2763

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 6MT, 2023 FL5
Is this only for GA residents? I was born in Cobb county and moved to NC when I was 4 years old. Still have some family in the area, so I can maybe go see them and swing by there in the morning.

OP
OP
Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Is this only for GA residents? I was born in Cobb county and moved to NC when I was 4 years old. Still have some family in the area, so I can maybe go see them and swing by there in the morning.
Not at all! Come one, come all my friend. Would love to have you out. Let me know if you plan to join and I'll update Post #1 with your username.

DeathB4Dishonr

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
You can list me as tentative if you want. I live in Huntsville, AL about 3 1/2 hours away. Depending on how worn out from work I am that week, I might try to make it there.

OP
OP
Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
You can list me as tentative if you want. I live in Huntsville, AL about 3 1/2 hours away. Depending on how worn out from work I am that week, I might try to make it there.
Done! Post #1 has been updated.

OP
OP
Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Due to limited interest, I'm canceling this gathering. Perhaps we can try this again in the Spring.

OP
OP
Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621 - sold | 2023 CTR #16980
Thanks! Local dealer offered me this today but I'm not set on Sonic Grey.

11th Gen Honda Civic Georgia FL5 Civic Type R Caffeine and Octane Meet - October 1, 2023 1702920781297

Last edited:
OP
OP
Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Thanks! Honda South offered me this today but I'm not set on Sonic Grey.

1702920781297.png
Have you seen SGP in person? If you haven't had an opportunity to see it in the flesh, I highly recommend it. It's a good looking color overall, but I understand it's all personal preference.

Even if this is the color I wanted, I would pass on this deal. It's a little over $5K over MSRP.
Sponsored