• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hatch Lighting

evped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic EXL
Any recommendations for replacing the hatch interior bulb with an LED? Thanks.
Sponsored

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I threw a red one in for fun. I actually want to swap the dome and map lights to red but can’t really determine what type of bulb they use.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I think they are the same bulbs, t10/194. I believe the visor/vanity lights are t5, though.
It may be, but it doesn’t seem nearly that simple. I’m figuring they used the same setups as the other 22-23 models so took this video as a bit of background on them. Doesn’t seem like a simple nor easy swap so may wait till I install a new rear view before I start pulling shit apart.

Start at 4:44

Last edited:

jets-do-miami

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None - shopping for fl5
I threw a red one in for fun. I actually want to swap the dome and map lights to red but can’t really determine what type of bulb they use.
me too, there's too many colors also in the displays - wish there was a r mode to turn everything red like 1990s audis
Sponsored