• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hello!!!

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things Honda
Hello, everyone!

We are one of CivicX newest sponsors!

First, A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,020 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Don, Doug and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! We're guys just like you, we just happen to sell wheels and tires. If we can help you with fitment or a recommendation let us know - we're here to help!

We'll see you on the boards!
Sponsored

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.repeet.net
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan
Thanks. The Michelin A/S 3s I have on my Si now are from Discount Tire. Great service and price. I love the warranty too.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Welcome to the community! I have made several purchases from Discount Tire Direct and have always been a fan of their pricing and service.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things Honda
Thanks. The Michelin A/S 3s I have on my Si now are from Discount Tire. Great service and price. I love the warranty too.
Welcome to the community! I have made several purchases from Discount Tire Direct and have always been a fan of their pricing and service.
Thank you for your continued support @repeet and @360glitch - we greatly appreciate it!

If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to shoot us a PM - we'll make sure you're taken care of :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Thanks for signing up as a sponsor.

Is it possible to alert you to an issue on your online site? For some reason, you have a glitch where you only show around 30 some wheels for the 10th gen Civic. In other words, if you type your car info only 35 or so choices come up. I've tried it for various 10th gen models, same result. That's obviously wrong considering TR shows something like 350 wheel choices for our cars. You may want to look into that.

11th Gen Honda Civic Hello!!! IMG_20200204_170435

Last edited:
OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things Honda
@Sanger thank you for your past business. When you're ready for your next set of wheels hit us up in a PM, we'll make sure your're taken care of.

@gtman,

Thank you for the heads up on the search by vehicle. I'll pass it along to the web team. Also keep in mind we can special order many wheels not listed on our website. Let us know if there is a particular wheel you are interested in.

We appreciate your support.

Last edited:

Z3papa

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2011 BMW M3
I go through buy sets of tires a year and am about to get a set of Yokohama A052's here in the next 2-3 weeks. Any chance any incentives are due to come up on these tires.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
I just picked up a set of Si rims and getting ready to put some rubber on them. Any good offers on 235/40/18s all seasons? BTW, I have a Discount Tire shop minutes from my house. You guys are great at what you do. Thanks.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things Honda
I go through buy sets of tires a year and am about to get a set of Yokohama A052's here in the next 2-3 weeks. Any chance any incentives are due to come up on these tires.
I just picked up a set of Si rims and getting ready to put some rubber on them. Any good offers on 235/40/18s all seasons? BTW, I have a Discount Tire shop minutes from my house. You guys are great at what you do. Thanks.
Thank you both for your questions. We're happy to help. Thank you for your past business silverrascal.

PM's coming your way.

Last edited:

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Thank you both for your questions. We're happy to help. PM's coming your way.

I'm in the same situation with a new set of wheels and looking for summer tires, could you let me know about any good offers currently also? Thanks.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things Honda
I'm in the same situation with a new set of wheels and looking for summer tires, could you let me know about any good offers currently also? Thanks.
Thank you for your question as well. Pm headed your way.