• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Interesting that Honda estimates the 0-60 so slow for the hybrid... I've read/watched a few reviews out of the UK and most of them rate the 0-60 time quite a bit quicker in the 7-7.3 range. You'd assume, making all that instant torque a roughly the same hp would result in numbers same or better than the 1.5T.

I personally think the CRV/Accord tune of 204hp would be better for our market. Especially since honda has stated they want their hybrids to be their best performers. Counting the Si and CTR as technically their own models, the civic hybrid needs to match or beat the 1.5T unless they're planning on discontinuing it like they did the 2.0T in the accord (which is completely possible).

AvecVtec

First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FL5 Sonic Grey #7155
Civic e-hev currently no more sortable in Italy, Honda was surprise by the amount of orders, adding supply chain problems!

Zavage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, Honda Accord CU1( Acura TSX 2nd Gen)
I took a test drive from my dealer while my 10 th gen was at service.
A short summary:
Pro:
*clearly better build and material quality inside
*plain japanese style interior
*10 % better suspension, more soft and refined
*nice to drive with soft torque curve of the electric motor
Con:
*less sporty steering rack compared to the 10th gen
*1.5T engine is far superior on acceleration (when on full throttle)
*if people are taller than 5 foot 10, they can nowhere seat comfortably in the second row
Sponsored

Last edited: