pneutin
New Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2024
- Threads
- 1
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Bay Area, CA
- Vehicle(s)
- FL5 Civic Type R
- Thread starter
- #1
Two items for sale, all prices include shipping via UPS Ground, all in their original Honda packaging. Alternatively, I can do local pickup in Bay Area, CA if you want to save on shipping.
1. **SOLD** $250 shipped: Integra Type S ADS module, Part # 39381-31M-A03
I had this on for about ~300 miles, but I preferred the stock FL5 ADS.
2. **SOLD** $220 shipped: Honda OEM Alcantara steering wheel, Part # 08U97-T60-110
Comes with a new, unused steering wheel bolt. I used the wheel for about ~1000 miles. Cleaned regularly with Sonax Alcantara cleaner + brush. I loved the feel, but decided to splurge on the Mugen wheel
.
1. **SOLD** $250 shipped: Integra Type S ADS module, Part # 39381-31M-A03
I had this on for about ~300 miles, but I preferred the stock FL5 ADS.
2. **SOLD** $220 shipped: Honda OEM Alcantara steering wheel, Part # 08U97-T60-110
Comes with a new, unused steering wheel bolt. I used the wheel for about ~1000 miles. Cleaned regularly with Sonax Alcantara cleaner + brush. I loved the feel, but decided to splurge on the Mugen wheel
Last edited: