• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S2000toCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Calm down there bud. There is no rule on who can or cannot join this forum. Most people here don't own a 11th gen. Some don't even own a Civic.
Easy does it, tiger. I didn’t suggest there was a rule for who can and can’t be here…. I’m simply asking because I read a few negative comments back to back. So it didn’t make sense why people would join just to spread negative opinions on the car. It was a valid question.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
A good portion of members here right now are CivicX members because our membership there made us members here automatically when this site opened.

And just because I personally am not buying an 11th, I recognize the quality of the car. I've never been "negative" about the car in that sense. Simply voiced my opinion that I prefer the 10th's look and was hoping for an upgrade in power.

Last edited: