• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MPG Competition

abe.

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 si, 05 crv (RIP)
After around 300 miles in my new si, I decided to take a look at the mpg, and surprised even myself! 24 mpg!!! Anyone put up a lower number yet? Any and all competitors with are welcome! :patriot:

11th Gen Honda Civic MPG Competition EE0B0FF9-BAC6-4F3A-8C2B-0DE1E9AB1669
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I'd be disappointed with that mileage.
Well he likely has a lot of smiles, probably driving it like a sports car encourages one to push it.

I took a 2 hour highway trip today , one I drive every week or so consistently. It ran 5.4 L / 100 kms - approx 43 mpgs. Last week's trip was 41 mpg but today the temps were warmer at about 4 degrees Celsius, last week it was -10 degrees C. This is driving 70 mph in cruise mode for 2 hours. I put in 89 octane today, it was 91 octane previously , it ran fine and no loss of fuel economy is a good sign, cruising on the highway is basically zero boost driving so no issues with 89 octane.
Sponsored