• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My ‘22 Sport Touring Hatch

OP
OP
andyh96z

andyh96z

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sport Touring
Also, for all those members of the forum, I sell Hondas too, so you can pick my brain any time you like!

Ipa Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic hatch sport touring
Sweet car. Can I ask if the rear wing interferes rear view. Wife has same car incoming and she’s short. Love the wing but don’t want to creat a safety issue.

OP
OP
andyh96z

andyh96z

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sport Touring
Sweet car. Can I ask if the rear wing interferes rear view. Wife has same car incoming and she’s short. Love the wing but don’t want to creat a safety issue.
It does impede rear visibility somewhat. Not enough for me to care though. Backup camera does a great job compensating for it.

Ipa Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic hatch sport touring
It does impede rear visibility somewhat. Not enough for me to care though. Backup camera does a great job compensating for it.
Thanks. Getting my wife to use the dock up camera is a challenge. I love the look of the wing though. ??
Sponsored