• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official METEORITE GRAY METALLIC 2022+ 11th Gen Civic & Si Thread

Cneumann320

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic sport touring 6 speed manual
How are you guys liking your sport touring?
Just ordered mine in meteorite grey with a 6mt.. cannot wait for it to come in.

AshSerigala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11-Gen Honda Civic Hatchback Sport-Touring
11th Gen Honda Civic Official METEORITE GRAY METALLIC 2022+ 11th Gen Civic & Si Thread 1678091414716

11th Gen Honda Civic Official METEORITE GRAY METALLIC 2022+ 11th Gen Civic & Si Thread 1678091431801

11th Gen Honda Civic Official METEORITE GRAY METALLIC 2022+ 11th Gen Civic & Si Thread 1678091483925

Its been winter'ing for awhile now...so I havent really taken any "glory shots" of my car yet, since the wing ( HPD ) was installed. I had my dealership do it as I wasnt comfy drilling 6 35mm holes into the hatch. Also have the center piece of my front-lip off because sometime back in November it got damaged due to pumpkins being on the friggin road. Just waiting til winter passes to swap things.

Overall, Owned the car for a year just about. Still very happy with it. The color was bought as a "I need a car yesterday, I will take anything" and got lucky someone canceled their order due to lack of funds, and basically bought their order, to have the car later that day. I'm still happy with the color. I didn't want black.. I didn't want the light gray. Likely woulda gone boost-blue if they had all the colors. But, now having the car for a year, Its a nice dark gray that doesnt show dirt much and still holds a sporty-look without being dark and stealthy. Despite legally I can tint the windows ( sides/rear ) as dark as I want, I'm considering 20% - 30% tints. Want some darkness, but not going for blacked-out windows by any means. Also plan to chrome-delete the sides as I'll likely be putting dark bronze rims on in the near future. Rather Enkei..titans..or advans..Time will tell.

Love the car though! I think it looks A+ with the HPD spoiler. Wish they were stock like that on the hatchback. Isn't overly aggressive. Wiper is an oddity yeah. Pairs nicely with the front-lip's side winglets.
Sponsored