• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rolling Anti-Lag?

shagam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Hey all — new to the world of turbos so forgive me if this has already been explained; would a rolling anti-lag be possible to implement/technically feasible with a ktuner tune? If not, explain to me (like I’m five) why not. TIA
Sponsored

OP
OP
shagam

shagam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
The feature isn't currently available for two reasons:
The factory turbo is too small to need it.
It can cause damage.
So reading between the lines, it -is- possible? :)

When a big-turbo tune comes out, might we see something like this made available to those running catless setups?

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
I can see it now.....all these cars running around spitting popping sputtering, missing spark plug electrodes/shooting flaming fireballs of fury with pieces of turbine and exhaust valves bouncing out the back, to either 1) make a bunch of useless noises that we see on youtube; since the race-cars need it. OR 2) actually use it for a miss matched (way to big) turbo so that you may get 15 psi before having to shift.

KTuner

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
I can see it now.....all these cars running around spitting popping sputtering, missing spark plug electrodes/shooting flaming fireballs of fury with pieces of turbine and exhaust valves bouncing out the back, to either 1) make a bunch of useless noises that we see on youtube; since the race-cars need it. OR 2) actually use it for a miss matched (way to big) turbo so that you may get 15 psi before having to shift.
Some of the concerns. :)

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
NeED MoAr PoPCoRN TUnE !!!!!
Sponsored