• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

North Carolina SOLD

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Already sold. Thanks folks.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
I think what @ScumbagRob is trying to convey is... Shouldn't you just give them to me. Not sell them.

Very nice set. Beautiful really...
Ha, I wish I could. Thanks for your kind words :)

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
I don't mean to offend but you're basically asking retail pricing from King Motorsports less their shipping charge. I know these are new but you should probably be a little more flexible on your price considering you are a private seller. I may be interested if you are.

OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
I don't mean to offend but you're basically asking retail pricing from King Motorsports less their shipping charge. I know these are new but you should probably be a little more flexible on your price considering you are a private seller. I may be interested if you are.
Check the pricing and no offense taken. The wheels themselves are $4,500 for the set from King, plus $250 to $300 shipping. I think $300 off when they are literally brand new is a pretty nice discount. Shipping is expensive. I unfortunately can’t help that.

I did add in an additional discount if the buyer desires to purchase all items as a package.
Sponsored

Last edited: