• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
The current hatch doesn’t have a spoiler. At least not like the Si.
the current hatch has 2 spoilers.... a roof spoiler and a wing spoiler mounted between the tail lights. It just comes with them from the factory. It’s not exactly like the spoilers for the coupe/sedan but hatches don’t usually have typical wing spoilers like that.

This new gen hatch’s rear end is definitely missing something. A small roof spoiler or wing spoiler would do wonders to make the back end and car overall look less like a cross tour and more like a compact sporty hatch.

se7encrows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
the current hatch has 2 spoilers.... a roof spoiler and a wing spoiler mounted between the tail lights. It just comes with them from the factory. It’s not exactly like the spoilers for the coupe/sedan but hatches don’t usually have typical wing spoilers like that.

This new gen hatch’s rear end is definitely missing something. A small roof spoiler or wing spoiler would do wonders to make the back end and car overall look less like a cross tour and more like a compact sporty hatch.
Oh. Those will probably be added later after testing.

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
I don't remember the exact year model but sometime around 1982/1984 I had the Honda Accord Hatchback with louvers like pictured above.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh. Those will probably be added later after testing.
I hope. So far only the CTR has been seen with a spoiler. Hopefully the Si/Sport will get some kind of spoiler(s) to help separate them from the rest of the trim lineup... or at the very least, offer some accessory spoilers that can be added (I had the wing spoiler added to my last 2 10th gen coupes).

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
2022 Civic Hatchback 11th gen spied on video in Ohio.

I see a spoiler where the rear right light.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I won't mention the spoiler as I did in another thread.

But this appears as though it could be the hatchback Si model. The exposed exhaust, the larger wheels with low profile tires. It could just be a sport trim, but here's hoping it could be an Si.