• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Good points to make. Depending on the feedback/sales of the 11th gen, Honda could do a more substantial update in 3 years time. And as you said, 5 years time could see a lot of change, both in powertrains, sales trends, gas prices, new models, etc etc.

I want to be optimistic that Honda has some strategy to this new gen. They know its going to be polarizing to those that loved the 10th gen styling. However, I think we may be in for some welcome surprises in regards to the new gens refinement, available tech/safety, and even performance upgrades over the 10th gen, both to keep the civic class leading as well as make it an even more tempting option in a crossover crazed market, people on the fence over the civic or something like the HRV/CRV might be wooed to the civic if the car makes a dynamic proposition.
I think in some sense Honda could pull off this Gen. I feel like at the MMC they will incorporate some type of Hybrid system. I know these civics will sell because a lot of people around my age hardly car for SUV’s. Let’s wait and see. I know once it comes out to my dealer I will more then likely test drive one and snap pictures.
Sponsored