• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stupid question.....Daylight Saving Time and the Clock

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
So if you are in the part of US where we observe DST, is this car supposed to switch the time by itself?

I went to the menu for the time, both the time and the time zone are set to auto, the car hasn't move the clock up one hour. I don't see any other setting anywhere for setting DST, am I missing something here?

Of course I can just manually adjust the time, but this seems like kind of a stupid issue....

I don't remember how the FK8 was, maybe that was what I did all that time, but seeing this past weekend was the time switch, just curious about this...
Sponsored

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
The time on my Sport Touring switched and I had manually set the time, time zone, but Daylight Saving was set to auto. I do remember on my 10th Gen EXL that I had to manually adjust for Daylight Savings, it would never adjust on its own.

OP
OP

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
I don't see a Daylight Saving option? I think when you get to the Date & Time menu There is a Time setting and a Time Zone Setting. Currently everything is auto.

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
I don't see a Daylight Saving option? I think when you get to the Date & Time menu There is a Time setting and a Time Zone Setting. Currently everything is auto.
Weird that you don't see an "Auto Daylight Saving Time" option. Screenshot of what I have below.

11th Gen Honda Civic Stupid question.....Daylight Saving Time and the Clock 1710356713308-q3

Last edited:
OP
OP

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
I guess it's blacked out when it's set to auto.... So pretty stupid if it's "auto"...

11th Gen Honda Civic Stupid question.....Daylight Saving Time and the Clock 1000000160
Sponsored