• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Zenclosures Custom Box

CompletelyStock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
I recently installed an old subwoofer I had in the 11th gen by tapping into the rear speaker and using a Kicker LoC and NVX Remote Turn On Module (This fixes the thump that happens when it first turns on using the factory stereo). The box I had slid around and actually flipped over and scratched the hell out of my truck mount (If you're curious, here was the box I was using), so before I did more damage I looked into some custom solutions locally, but didn't really have anyone locally and saw Zenclosures had a box, so I ordered it and they even custom built it to fit the space requirements for my Alpine Type X, ended up being $275. It came within a week and this thing looks dope. Figured I'd share in case anyone was in a similar situation. I actually didn't have to drill into anything, it just stays in place now, even taking off. Now if only I could figure out what is rattling in the right side of the trunk.
11th Gen Honda Civic Zenclosures Custom Box Zenclosure
Sponsored

Last edited: