• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dead pedal protector - first custom piece

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
I don't know about you but the way my foot sits on the dead pedal it ends up on the carpeting and at 1,200 miles I can see it's getting dirty. I made a quick protector from some flashing I had lying around, tucked it under the plastic pedal. For longer term I think a few pieces of velcro would help make sure it doesn't get knocked loose. Maybe add an L shaped piece to extend the under the floormat for stability.

11th Gen Honda Civic Dead pedal protector - first custom piece 1681569922088

I messaged Chasing Js to see if they'd make a nicer Ti one but anyone with 5mins, some flashing, and scissors can make this.
Sponsored

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG6, AP1, FL5
Bumping an older thread because I have the same issue. Does anyone know whether there are any other solutions out there? I'm afraid that a piece of metal may damage the carpet through friction.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Icehawk

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Even a wider cover that overhung the edge a bit would do the trick. In retrospect I didn't need to make the side fully covered.
Sponsored

Reactions: rui