• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

neoison

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 hatchback sport
I got a call from my local Honda dealer 3 days ago talking about Si showing up on orders. He said 1 being delivered in NOVEMBER. Black with red black interior. Then again another dealer told me Two white Si. Then another said 1 white Si. Its coming soon and ... Look at this.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Si build dates begin showing at dealerships with reveal days away Screenshot_20210926-090005_YouTube
Sponsored

RMR

First Name
Chugpudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 Civic Hatchback Sport
2.0T power from the accord with 250hp would be nice. The CTR will probably be over 310hp

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
I'd call it a win if it stays at 205hp, provided Honda doesn't detune it (like the regular sedan) and fudge the hp number. It's not looking good that we're seeing orders showing up on dealer systems before a release date and actual pictures. It's like they're hiding the car instead of hyping it.

Last edited:

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
It's a hard pass for me. I'm hoping for an Si Hatch in 2023.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
It's a hard pass for me. I'm hoping for an Si Hatch in 2023.
I'd wait and see what the upcoming Integra brings or wait for used Type R prices to come down in the next year or two. It's unlikely there'll be an Si Hatch :(

OP
OP

neoison

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 hatchback sport
I'm working on something and hope I don't regret it. I may give in the the AWD 268 hp ?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
They made an Si hatch in the 7th gen so there is always the possibility to bring it back but I'm not holding my breath.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Si will be the Performance model for Sedans. Type R will be the performance model for Hatchbacks it that simple. If Honda isnā€™t offering it now they wonā€™t offer it mid model year. Also wait for the Integra. Thatā€™s going to fill that slot.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Si will be the Performance model for Sedans. Type R will be the performance model for Hatchbacks it that simple. If Honda isnā€™t offering it now they wonā€™t offer it mid model year. Also wait for the Integra. Thatā€™s going to fill that slot.
I agree, the thing holding back the idea of an Si hatch will be the integra. However, I wouldn't discount them adding a hatch Si mid model, the Si sedan (8th gen) was added mid model, so less of a solid reason. But the integra will fill that slot, that will be the main reason for no Si hatch. IF the integra wasn't happening, I would say a mid model Si hatch would still be possible if there was enough public desire for one.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Let's see some good stuff! 230hp? Or no way
It will be less than 230hpā€¦ā€¦100%

Weā€˜ve been made aware of a couple things at workā€¦..and some of us are enthusiasts also. Therefore some of us know how to read between the lines.

They are being very tight lipped with us. Weā€™re smarter than the average bears thoā€¦

Specs will probably leak before the embargo-lift anyway. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Would love to see auto rev-match and lighter single mass flywheel in a hatch format. If any 2 of those 3 are true i'm definitely interested in trading.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Iā€˜m hoping they do something different with the Si wheels. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Iā€™m probably setting myself up for disappointment tho ?

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
Well that's interesting, imo they should have revealed the Si weeks ago and the Type-R should be revealed like November something, but who knows they never tell us anything, we don't even have an announcement for the announcement yet
Sponsored