• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

drakeswift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Sport
Hey All,

Just thought I would give my thoughts on these All Season Floor Mats from collegehillhonda. I recently purchased the 22' civic about a week ago and im loving it. I really wanted all weather floor mats since the regular mats get dirty easily especially with rain, dirt etc. I was hesitant about collegehillshonda but heard they had good stuff that was from dealerships and stuff. Purchased the all weather mats from them and was not disappointed. It was pretty expensive about $165 with tax and shipping (shipping was $28 sheesh) thats with all 4 floor mats. The mats look sharp and i love the civic branding on the front mats. they seem protective and easy to clean. I wanted to post this to let people know they fit well and looked really good if anyone is interested in them. I was looking for any feedback on them and couldnt find anyone else who had bought them.

I will try to post pictures later today!

Update: Posted pictures of the floormats. the backseat mats are the same so I just added one. It looks like there is some space in between the back seats but they really fit pretty well in person and the gap isnt that large. really enjoying the mats. Weathertec is always a go-to but I was unsure of how long they were going to take to have the mats available for purchase so i went with these.

Official Honda pics:

11th Gen Honda Civic Review of the 2022 Civic All Season Floor Mats from Honda Accessories. *with pictures 08p17-t20-110

11th Gen Honda Civic Review of the 2022 Civic All Season Floor Mats from Honda Accessories. *with pictures 08p17-t20-1102

11th Gen Honda Civic Review of the 2022 Civic All Season Floor Mats from Honda Accessories. *with pictures driver

11th Gen Honda Civic Review of the 2022 Civic All Season Floor Mats from Honda Accessories. *with pictures passenger

11th Gen Honda Civic Review of the 2022 Civic All Season Floor Mats from Honda Accessories. *with pictures backseat
Sponsored

Last edited:

squish72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ss camaro and soon 22 hatchback civic
Thanks for your thoughts. I think I'm going to hold off and just wait for weathertech or similar to come out with some.

Siva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Civic
Show us some picture and how it fits inside the car.

Ernie Acosta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback
Does anybody know if the 10th gen sedan mats fit in the 11th gen? They look pretty similar in shape, I bought mine not too long before I got rid of my 10th gen… I hope I could still use them.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Does anybody know if the 10th gen sedan mats fit in the 11th gen? They look pretty similar in shape, I bought mine not too long before I got rid of my 10th gen… I hope I could still use them.
Part numbers are different.

squish72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ss camaro and soon 22 hatchback civic
So other than that they’re essentially the same thing?
Im sure he's meaning that since the numbers are different there's a chance it will be different and likely not fit proper.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Im sure he's meaning that since the numbers are different there's a chance it will be different and likely not fit proper.
Correct.
Sponsored