• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Quick update on my side, I'm absolutely LIVID.

Dealer HAS a car with vin ON THE FUCKING lot. Has NOT decide who it's being sold to. No timelines on deciding who over their 30 deposits is getting one.

I'm legit fucking done with Honda and it's dealerships rofl.
Sponsored

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Quick update on my side, I'm absolutely LIVID.

Dealer HAS a car with vin ON THE FUCKING lot. Has NOT decide who it's being sold to. No timelines on deciding who over their 30 deposits is getting one.

I'm legit fucking done with Honda and it's dealerships rofl.
It's shit like this that makes me concerned about my spot. I don't understand what they get out of fucking everyone around.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
It's shit like this that makes me concerned about my spot. I don't understand what they get out of fucking everyone around.
Yup, like they knew the car was coming, knew the colour vin everything 2 weeks ago. Landed and they are having customers go in to look at it. Marked it as sold, but won't tell customers who is sold to? Hahahha, I can litterally goto a BMW dealer with a G80 new on lot no markup and grab it.

I can't fucking do so, because they won't let me know what they have decided yet... fuck Honda man.

Use20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Yup, like they knew the car was coming, knew the colour vin everything 2 weeks ago. Landed and they are having customers go in to look at it. Marked it as sold, but won't tell customers who is sold to? Hahahha, I can litterally goto a BMW dealer with a G80 new on lot no markup and grab it.

I can't fucking do so, because they won't let me know what they have decided yet... fuck Honda man.
Sounds like they’re waiting for you to mention how much mark up you wanna offer

Bergman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR86
Not until my deal is done bro.
If your car is two weeks out, how is your deal not done, seems very odd...

Two cars incoming in the next week at Open Roads Honda in Brampton. Red one potentially today and white one apparently next week. I was speaking with the sales manager this morning about it

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
If your car is two weeks out, how is your deal not done, seems very odd...

Two cars incoming in the next week at Open Roads Honda in Brampton. Red one potentially today and white one apparently next week. I was speaking with the sales manager this morning about it
Are they sold? Or TBD.

Bergman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR86
Are they sold? Or TBD.
Both sold, all 6 that they are getting over the next 3 years are sold as far as I know. I have number 4 coming sometime next year. But I'm going to drive over when they get it in, sales manager said I could come check it out (not drive it of course)

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I swear if all of this doesn't work out and I end up in a G80 or G87 I'm going to make it my mission to giving all FL5s I see hell on the road lol.

Ya this whole buying process with Honda has made me ultra spiteful.

"Hell hath no fury like a a pissed of car buyers scorn" lol.

Bergman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR86
I swear if all of this doesn't work out and I end up in a G80 or G87 I'm going to make it my mission to giving all FL5s I see hell on the road lol.

Ya this whole buying process with Honda has made me ultra spiteful.

"Hell hath no fury like a a pissed of car buyers scorn" lol.
Hey think of it this way, the new Z boys had their car launch in Feb and none have been delivered in Canada yet (that I know of). At least Honda had some cars ready at the port to ship out as soon as they announced they were going on sale.
Sponsored