Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
đź›’ Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻‍💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
TW00Si's latest activity
TW00Si
replied to the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
.
Same “water issue “ with the cold air intake systems. I don’t know how many hydrolocks actually happen.
Sep 20, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
HondaHoon's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
Yes Sir, will do. Just in the process of completely overhauling my big ass garage. New insulation, drywall, paint, lighting, and full...
Sep 20, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
.
Surely some YouTuber will try a second turbo.
Sep 20, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Share pictures when you get it on the car.
Sep 20, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
HondaHoon's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
Update: Final product back from paint. Will update the thread again once it is installed. I am currently renovating my entire garage...
Sep 19, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
Is the XDI upgrade fuel like made by 4piston?
Sep 17, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
Where’s the Aero?
.
I with you. But you should ask. I’ve hardly ever paid in full when I have to wait.
Sep 11, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
blueroadster's post
in the thread
Where’s the Aero?
with
Like
.
Thanks...I do not care for the swan style. I like the idea of 30% down and remainder due when it ships though. That sounds fair.
Sep 11, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
Exactly. Now I want one. But not for the FL5. Need to put in a broadway mirror.
Sep 11, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
Where’s the Aero?
.
30% down
Sep 11, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
Rays Volk TE37 SL 18x9.5 5x120 graphite wheels / Maxxis RC-1 tires / set of Bridgestone tires / lugs locks and centering rings - SOLD
.
Will you include the stickers for the spokes?
Sep 11, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
AspecR's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Like
.
$80 from ebay
Sep 11, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
Stolen R
.
Just about every single one that I’m aware of, shared by car group/forum, the stolen car was not garaged. It really sucks to own a theft...
Sep 11, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
Razo is still around? Where do you order from?
Sep 11, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
AspecR's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Like
.
Swapped out my leather wrapped Mugen for this knob, this is the Razo RA-66 from Carmate Japan. At 400 grams it’s one of heaviest on the...
Sep 11, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
blueroadster's post
in the thread
Where’s the Aero?
with
Like
.
Damn it...Why did I look at this thread. I have the OEM CF Spoiler and thought about upgrading to the J's Racing Dry Carbon GT Wing (I...
Sep 3, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
Club Version's post
in the thread
Club-Version FL5 Civic Type R Build Thread
with
Like
.
Zestek With a generous discount from Zestek, I’m happy to finally have a proper racing wheel and quick release hub in my FL5! The...
Sep 1, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
I agree with the Cow. Don’t delete the thread. It’s because of your posting, they are willing to work/compromise with you. Otherwise...
Aug 25, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
Respectfully disagree on the removal of the thread. This is the reason forums are wonderful and much better than Reddit and Fb groups...
Aug 25, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
Matsuda's post
in the thread
Matsuda's CW 2024 Civic Type R Build
with
Like
.
My friend re-wrapped my roof box and got the car ready for an upcoming road trip. I got custom titanium center caps made by GT Autowerks
Aug 21, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
Waited a little over a year to get the M&M Honda front lip. Waited a few more months to get it installed. Fitment sucks. Lesson learned...
Aug 21, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
3
Aug 21, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
You’re not crazy OCD. That’s a lot of money. I would call them. Give them a chance to fix the issue. This is also the reason I lose...
Aug 16, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
Broken strut tower bolt, best way to repair?
.
I torque them to 46ft lb.
Aug 16, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Maybe leave the vents on the sides unpainted.
Aug 16, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
I bought quite a few things from ICB. Small items. My only complaint was one time I paid extra for faster shipping but they shipped out...
Aug 16, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
New York
FS: Kuro turbo (used ~5k miles)
.
Bump Price adjusted
Aug 2, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
tezzasaurusrex's post
in the thread
🚀 TRUSTALIGN - Time Attack FL5 Build Journal
with
Like
.
More bonnet venting, not because I need the cooling, but for CL reduction
Aug 1, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
jmheath357's post
in the thread
Anyone Want to Share Data Logs w/Kuro Turbo?
with
Like
.
lol, I saw that. I appreciate the heads up but I'm not interested in buying a used one. Also, I'm definitely not buying one until I get...
Jul 22, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
Anyone Want to Share Data Logs w/Kuro Turbo?
.
Someone is selling a used Kuro turbo in the classified for a very good price. I heard he was open to offers.
Jul 22, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
jtlctr's post
in the thread
New York
FS: Kuro turbo (used ~5k miles)
with
Like
.
I believe the Kuro is the smallest aftermarket turbo for our cars, with the quickest spool. You might be thinking of the Kuro+, which is...
Jul 20, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
New York
FS: Kuro turbo (used ~5k miles)
.
Thanks for pointing it out. It could be or partially my not so good cleaning up job.
Jul 20, 2026
TW00Si
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
New York
FS: Kuro turbo (used ~5k miles)
with
Like
.
Buy with confidence, Tw00si is a great seller but above all a great dude.
Jul 19, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
New York
FS: Kuro turbo (used ~5k miles)
.
The Kuro spools faster. There’s a slight lag for the MHI2.
Jul 19, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
New York
FS: Kuro turbo (used ~5k miles)
.
Had it with TSP down pipe and Spoon exhaust. Just swapped to the MHI2 turbo.
Jul 19, 2026
TW00Si
posted the thread
New York
FS: Kuro turbo (used ~5k miles)
in
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
.
Asking $1,350 OBO picked up. Shipping available at buyer’s expense. *does not come with hardware and gaskets Reference...
Jul 19, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
XDI or Full Race HPFP
.
Maybe Fullrace will start directing customers to Audi when the pump fails.
Jul 10, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
XDI or Full Race HPFP
.
Let’s understand a few things here. The track community is small. There’s a handful of FL5 owners with the XDI or Fullrace fuel pump...
Jul 9, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
XDI or Full Race HPFP
.
If only people with personal experience speak to a given matter. My v2 line broke at VIR. I saw another V3 fail at the same track...
Jul 9, 2026
TW00Si
replied to the thread
XDI or Full Race HPFP
.
Definitely not Fullrace at the moment, given their fuel line V1, 2 and 3 all fail at the track.
Jul 9, 2026
Members
Top