Sponsored

Search results

  1. YOKOHAMA ADVAN APEX V601 OR...

    For the street the factory PS4S is considered the bar by which everyone else measures. Not sure why any of us would want something that doesn't perform quite as well as the PS4S. Track is obviously different but for street is the gold standard. I exclusively ran them on my last few Porsches...
  2. CEL code P0234 on my FL5

    You guys ever double check your rv6 dp install to make sure nothings loose? Air getting in/out of the exhaust because of lose
  3. CEL code P0234 on my FL5

    Run it by Derek, have him check for codes and give you insight while he has the ECU. Have you reached out to Rv6 to see if they have tips since that might contribute to the code?
  4. What's a fair price for a set of new take-off FL% factory wheels?

    Just for market knowledge purposes I had 3 people offering $1,000-1,100 shipped but I took a local offer for a little less so I didn't have to jack with shipping.
  5. What's a fair price for a set of new take-off FL% factory wheels?

    Yeah but $1,500 Canadian is not much more than about $800 USD right?
  6. What's a fair price for a set of new take-off FL% factory wheels?

    Have a couple hundred miles on them but boxed up and in pretty much new condition. $800?
  7. Installed SSR 19x9.5 et38 wheels, need a little drop for aesthetics, suggestions?

    I am using stock tires and don't want to have to deal with rubbing/camber issues. I've been reading threads on here but allot of them are based on 6 month old product offerings and I know there is allot more available now. I drive in comfort mode but I know when I increase spring load for a drop...
  8. FL5 Swift Springs - installed now feedback / reviews?

    @xcon are you driving with these springs in comfort/sport/R+ mode? And how are they 3 months later? I just installed SSR 19x9.5 et38 wheels and want to drop a little just for aesthetics with the new wheels. Based on your 23/25 spacers and no rubbing I should be fine with a moderate drop.
  9. Head to head comparison of “off the shelf” tunes for a stock fl5 coming soon. (UPDATED WITH INTERIM RESULTS)

    Not sure why there is any conflict, everyone would agree I think, YES they can tell if you have jacked with the ECU. The local dealership can tell if the battery has been disconnected but if you blow up your 5k mile motor and the "battery was disconnected" right afterwards they can refuse to...
  10. Type R’s for sale

    Get that bullshit out of here. I spent 45 minutes on a Monday morning calling every dealer in Dallas with new Type R's on autotrader and in stock and every dealer except one dropped their mark-up to $2k-3k over MSRP in one phone call.
  11. How Much Track Experience Do You Have?

    I grew up around Camel GT and Trans Am racers in the 70's and 80's. My dad used to street race an early 80's capri with a 302 and NoS on 400 north of Atlanta early Sunday mornings with friends, I learned how to read the bottle and open the it before we raced. We always had sports cars around the...
  12. Antigravity ATX30 Battery

    These batteries are for track day cars, not really meant for cars that are daily driven. User experience may vary but not worth it for sure. Car battery technology hasn't really changed allot the last 30 years or so, and they are heavy, deal with it. If you have a reliable part and make it half...




Top