• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Installed SSR 19x9.5 et38 wheels, need a little drop for aesthetics, suggestions?

madsedan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CW Type R
I am using stock tires and don't want to have to deal with rubbing/camber issues. I've been reading threads on here but allot of them are based on 6 month old product offerings and I know there is allot more available now.
I drive in comfort mode but I know when I increase spring load for a drop it may force me to go to sport if the comfort mode is over dampened.
Sponsored

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
I run H&R sport springs with the same wheels and have zero issues… rides much better than stock.

MERAKIAUTOWORKS

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Type R
I'm in a similar situation, I'm either going for Swift Springs or RSR colovers. Depends what you're trying to achieve and budget.

We can get you taken care of either way.

-Josh

Vito.FL5

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 1997 civic Vti EK4, 1999 sedan
I'm in a similar situation, I'm either going for Swift Springs or RSR colovers. Depends what you're trying to achieve and budget.

We can get you taken care of either way.

-Josh

RSR coilovers have nonsense spring rates.

I would go with swift, regardless of the budget, or contact RSR to see fi they can change the spring rates to something more balanced.

Ohlins OTS coilover has good spring rates also.

I like the fact that RSR can work with the stock ADS system but I would try it with 6F and 8R springs or harder on the rear. the Stock 8/6 rates should make the car understeer quite a bit.

All of that is considering the car will be tracked, beaten and abused lol. For stance only it should work well

Last edited: