Sponsored

Search results

  1. Mafless + PWG G30-770 on stock ECU

    No, I installed as per RV6 manual although I found it very sketchy to do without dropping the subframe. Either way, poly bushings can spin inside the housing so it is not necessary to torque them with load.
  2. Mafless + PWG G30-770 on stock ECU

    That´s my full time job btw.
  3. Mafless + PWG G30-770 on stock ECU

    Still I got my ass kicked by my Associate by 3 full seconds on a 718 GTS. lol. Of course it is out test bench as well and the development on that platform is great. I ran on used 265 Pirelli DHF´s on 4 corners but with very little rubber, but next time I will try new yoko 280´s up front and...
  4. An in-depth talk about FL5 ECU tuning

    an update of how it is now: https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threads/mafless-pwg-g30-770-on-stock-ecu.66287/#post-1098100
  5. 2.0L Aftermarket Turbocharger Tuning with Hondata

    you will find no issues unless you go crazy on your setup. Hondata has all the necessary bits figured out for big turbo as well.
  6. Mafless + PWG G30-770 on stock ECU

    About my build — a few days ago I saw a post from a famous "pro tuner" saying that the ECU was designed to operate with a MAF and that only hackjobs delete it. Well... he has no clue. The MAF sensor is not used directly to calculate load. On Bosch ECUs, the MAF is used to calculate manifold...
  7. An in-depth talk about FL5 ECU tuning

    not an issue because it is limited elsewhere
  8. FL5 Overheated on Track

    Unfortunatelly, this thread has 28 pages and I don´t think we are going anywhere. It’s been over 2 years since the FL5 came out and people are still ignoring the real problem. What’s the point of doing a 3-pass radiator, if all it does is make the system worse? You guys still don’t get how a...
  9. 2.0L Vivid Racing Titanium Exhaust (FL5)

    the cool part of it is that they located who did the welds of that exhaust at the factory, and found out that 4 other exhaust welded by that person that week failed. So they recalled all exhaust and fired the woman
  10. 2.0L Vivid Racing Titanium Exhaust (FL5)

    I had to locate a titanium welder once and take him to the track to weld a brand new GT3 akrapovic exhaust the blew one resonator cap at the track. Next morning he had to go again to weld the other side. lol.
  11. *The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*

    Interesting. I do notice the car overload the front end sometimes, but it feels like it has too much grip on the rear. Maybe running bigger tires on the front could help launch the rear a bit more. On street tires though, the car behaves more natural
  12. An in-depth talk about FL5 ECU tuning

    In regards to the main topic: Progress is not as fast as it was before, but always moving forward. I have implemented flex fuel in my patch, using ECT2 as analog input as Hondata did on the fk8. I never had time to integrate the reflex+ via can, but I ended up makin my own board to control a...
  13. An in-depth talk about FL5 ECU tuning

    Yes, let me know if you need assistance on this.
  14. 2.0L Vivid Racing Titanium Exhaust (FL5)

    You can, doesn´t mean you should. At 500whp exhaust pressure is fairly high on a 60mm tube. I know from personal experience.
  15. MBRP FL5 Valved Exhaust now available for FL5 Civic Type R!

    Wow, this is terrible. I am waiting for mine to arive, will check on clearances upon install
  16. All the Available Aftermarket FMICs are Bad

    I have both. The EK can take a lot more beating and its a lot of fun, it´s not a K24 yet but it has a boosted F22 that does the job quite well. Can do around 500ish but it´s been detuned because otherwise it would be too much fun lol. THe R runs on A60 tires, sticky pads etc its not an...
  17. All the Available Aftermarket FMICs are Bad

    Well, lol, not on a straight line. But it´s not just a matter of cooling the engine... The tires overheat, the transmission overheats, the brakes overheat, the bushings will soften, even the shocks... Any car that can keep the same pace for 10 laps is not going as fast as possible. Of course I...
  18. All the Available Aftermarket FMICs are Bad

    Well, the PWR seems to be a nice radiator and I have proper airflow to benefit from the high density track core. I could try a different intercooler and maybe it helps a tiny little bit with airflow but I doubt it will make any sensible difference. Also have you ever driven a 500hp on big ass...




Top