Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do to your CivicXI today??

    I forgot to ask. Do you like guacamole? ??
  2. Civic Emblem

    ?? I'm gonna have to put it on the trunk see what's what. Idk I kind of panicked. ? it's been a long week already. That guys letters are off pretty bad ?
  3. Civic Emblem

    I know. For the HPD there's a template. Not for the Civic badge. The "template" for the Civic is for when you have the chrome one there. I've looked at all the instructions and there's no specifics with the Civic badge. So I'm guessing I'd have to measure a current one or one of you can ??
  4. Civic Emblem

    Hey everyone. So I debadged my trunk. I got the HPD emblem once it's off back order. And I've been thinking about putting the black emblem on the trunk. But not sure where to place it. I can eyeball it. But I was wondering if anyone has the time if they could take the measurements of where their...
  5. What did you do to your CivicXI today??

    I paid for my HPD kit and the trunk tray. I took the side and rear piece home. Front is on back order. Not installing til the spring so it's ok.
  6. 2022 Si Spare Tire

    That's my screen at work. You'd have to find it online or call the dealer
  7. 2022 Si Spare Tire

    There you go
  8. Lowered SGP 2022 Civic Hatch on coilovers..

    Happy I didn't sell any suspension yet ?
  9. 2022 Si Spare Tire

    I can confirm you can order a spare for the SI from Honda. I've looked into it myself.
  10. Lowered SGP 2022 Civic Hatch on coilovers..

    Apologies for my slowness. It's been a long day. ? ? so to clarify the pro kit and spc camber arms from my 10th gen EX would cross to my 11th gen SI?! I honestly wouldn't even know how to search this to find out. ? so any input would be greatly appreciated.
  11. Lowered SGP 2022 Civic Hatch on coilovers..

    Hatch match with hatch? Sedan with sedan? SI with SI? ? I still have my 10th gen EX pro kit. I wonder if the camber arms match too. ??
  12. My Si fresh off the truck

    Some goodies came in. Front is back ordered. ? hopefully next week. Gonna have the dealer install them.
  13. My Si fresh off the truck

    How it was going and how it went ? first snow storm this winter.
  14. My Si fresh off the truck

    Put my black badges on and debadged the civic and a sport pulled up next to me while I was in the store.
  15. Having best time with my 2022 Civic Si @ 1200 mile review

    I did! Pictures aren't the best though. I'll post them in my SI thread.
  16. My 2022 Boost Blue Sport HB Thread

    Congratulations. Sweet color. My SI will probably be my last manual car. I'll be 40 come the 11th gen refresh. So if I stick with civic I'll probably do a touring.
  17. Having best time with my 2022 Civic Si @ 1200 mile review

    Ordered them here at work. They'll be here tomorrow ? supposed to rain all weekend though
  18. Having best time with my 2022 Civic Si @ 1200 mile review

    Thanks for the info. I've been hesitant to but them after reading the procedure. ?
  19. Having best time with my 2022 Civic Si @ 1200 mile review

    How did you change your badges? I got the instructions from work and they say to remove the front bumper and the trunk liner ?




Top