Sponsored

Search results

  1. The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

    So, where's that dumpster at full of thrown out ESCOs? ;)
  2. The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

    And here I was hoping that the new knob was going to be the new insulated ESCO knob! :cry:
  3. The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

    @ACUITY Are you teasing us w/ a new shift knob in your IG story?
  4. The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

    Seems like I should just go ahead and get the original Esco then. I do like the white, but I was really interested to see what the new material looked like and what color options there might be. The purple color I've seen looks pretty sweet.
  5. ACUITY Prototype 10th-gen Shifter - My review

    Regarding the new colors only being available at earliest later this year...
  6. The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

    Summer time heat will be here soon and I want to replace my factory knob!!
  7. The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

    Any significant difference between the v1 and v2 besides colors that you are able to share?
  8. Acuity Accelerater Pedal Relocation Bracket unbox/install video

    Just a short update. I tried switching from position C to B and B is just too high in relation to the brake. If you get on the brake much at all, the throttle ends up being way too high so you end up hitting the throttle accidentally. Switched back to position C and that's where it's going to...
  9. The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

    In the market for a shift knob, so I think I'll hold off to see what you are coming out with. Hopefully sooner rather than later! The V1 looks really nice, but I feel like I might want something a bit heavier.
  10. Acuity Accelerater Pedal Relocation Bracket unbox/install video

    Installed the pedal spacer last evening in the C position and I think it's a big improvement, mostly from just moving the pedal laterally closer to the brake. This is my first MT car and I've only been driving it for a few weeks, so I'm sure my technique needs refinement. Prior to the spacer...




Top