Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you pay for your FL5?

    Paid $1500 over for Rallye Red in MD. I'm in central PA and wouldn't have paid over MSRP for white (only other color I was considering) as those seem much more readily available.
  2. FX3D rock guards

    yeah, not sure if it really matters or not. I guess with the way I installed them, the front/back of the mesh are reversed.
  3. FX3D rock guards

    crap, well I guess I need to swap the left and right side mesh pieces now. ugh
  4. FX3D rock guards

    So I wasn't crazy! Thanks for the awesome product. Really a nice offering at a reasonable price.
  5. FX3D rock guards

    Just installed the fronts and with the thicker edge of the mesh pieces tucked under the fender vent lip I noticed that they needed to be installed with the L & R at the bottom. Otherwise, the push pin holes were nowhere near lining up.
  6. FL5 owner's poll

    coming from a 10th gen Si that I always drove in sport mode, I'm really interested to see how the FL5 is in comparison
  7. Is anyone producing a wing delete kit yet

    I think the obvious solution is to get rid of your 12 year old.
  8. JDM FL5 Civic Type R Owner's Manual; Rev Match OFF+ specified Oil/Fluid capacity

    One benefit is that in the event of an emergency (say the driver has a medical issue), pulling the e-brake button will apply full braking force to all 4 wheels until the vehicle comes to a complete stop, at which point the parking brake motors will engage. Something like that is not possible w/...
  9. JDM FL5 Civic Type R Owner's Manual; Rev Match OFF+ specified Oil/Fluid capacity

    Correct. Brake hold uses the ABS system to maintain brake pressure. Nothing to do with the parking brake.
  10. What's in the Box (Heat Sink)??? FL5 Turbo Inlet Pipe Uncovered.

    I believe that hose is just connecting to the coolant pipe that crosses over that area. Look at the FK8 engine bay and you'll see the same thing. In this case it's just covered up by this unknown piece.
  11. K&N new intake

    Why start with a poorly engineered part on your car and then wonder why your LTFTs are +/- 15? People saw it all the time on the 10th gen with these cut-rate intakes. edit: not going to argue about this other than to say, if you are starting with poor fuel trims, while yes, your car is...
  12. K&N new intake

    You want to throw off your fuel trims, feel free.
  13. K&N new intake

    The MAF table still needs to be rescaled though if the MAF housing size changes. That's just a universal fact for how MAF sensors work. They sense air-flow. Put that same MAF sensor in a larger housing and for the same air-flow reading, more air will actually be entering the intake due to a...
  14. K&N new intake

    The K&N intake might be fine, might be not. These types of companies typically just slap together some tubing with the same sized MAF housing and call it a day w/o much real engineering or data collection. Just because the MAF housing diameter is the same doesn't mean that air flow through the...
  15. TSP STAGE 1 TUNE FOR 2022+ HONDA CIVIC 1.5T NON-SI

    No, it will just default back to map 1, in which case you'd just have to use the steering wheel controls to change it to map 2 or 3 each time.
  16. Anyone sell a pre cut ppf kit for 2022 hatch

    They aren't showing the 11th gen as being available on their site yet, but https://servoppf.com/ has been great to work with for my 10th gen. They'll price you whatever sort of kit you are looking for




Top