Sponsored

Search results

  1. Worm Gear recall gone wrong..

    just curious. When they replaced the right front wheel did they swap your old tire over too, or just pull the wheel/tire off the showroom floor and bolt it on? I only ask b/c if the front tire tread depth levels don't match it may lead to premature LSD failure over time. I've been told this a...
  2. How necessary is it to upgrade charge pipes?

    I definitely fall in the category of "while you're in there..." Is it necessary? nah, but If you're gonna go through the hassle of removing the bumper to replace the IC, it makes sense to do the charge pipes too (esp if you can take advantage of a good sale!). I'm personally in no rush to do...
  3. Cobb Redline Intake and Intercooler Released

    Does either the Cobb or PWR intercooler require trimming/relocating the air temp sensor/bracket like the PRL intercooler does?
  4. Apexi N1 rattle

    Seems to me (no experience with this exhaust) that Apexi could provide a new spring that produces enough tension to fully close the valve and not vibrate?
  5. San Diego Hondata Jailbreak Tour - Photos and Video

    I would really like to know more about the wing delete kit seen at 00:42.
  6. Infotainment Clock Wallpaper Images

    Also make sure the flash drive is formatted "FAT32" File system. Flash drives <32GB will usually format this way automatically. Flash drives >32GB will default to either "NTFS" or "exFAT" File system and you will have to use a 3rd party utility to format correctly.
  7. Any issues using Integra Type S ecu for cloning?

    On a basic level can anyone explain what does/doesn't get cloned? Ie, does the odometer get cloned too or is that data actually stored somewhere else? Swapping cloned ECU's won't change the actual mileage on the car right?
  8. Boost Pressure after intake install

    The one useful statement I saw in that thread was RE: air intake temps. I'm assuming you tried as best you could to keep environmental variables controlled when comparing boost levels on the different intakes? Have you tried capturing a log on LogR yet so you can see all the other vitals...
  9. Boost Pressure after intake install

    Hmmm, this is not normal. Few questions first: 1. Is your ECU unlocked/tuned or stock? 2. Did you touch any of the charge pipes/ hose clamps during the intake install? Boost levels are usually controlled by the ECU. Intake alone does nothing without a tune to support it. In some cases you...
  10. Infotainment Clock Wallpaper Images

    Love it! I originally came across this while setting up our new 2025 Honda Odyssey, which works the exact same way. The kids love the Waving Honda Robot wallpaper. FYI, if for any reason you can't find the clock app in the infotainment menu, it might be disabled. Open "All Apps" and enable...
  11. Infotainment Clock Wallpaper Images

    I couldn't find any existing threads for this so I thought I would share. The infotainment "clock" app background resolution is 2080x900. Anything other than this resolution will create black bars to the left and right of the image. Below are some FL5 wallpapers I made from the Japanese...
  12. Modding with warranty

    Thank you to TSP and IMW for posting this ECU cloning information a few months back. I'm amazed at the price difference between the DE5 ECU vs. the FL5 ECU (which are apparently interchangeable) the DE5 Integra Type S ECU (37820-6PV-A03 = ~$300 the FL5 Civic Type R ECU (37820-66V-A03) = ~$700...
  13. Head-to-Head comparison of tunes for stock FL5 cars. Round 2.

    This was a fun thread to read and very informative. Thanks for sharing the research with the rest of us Phillip!
  14. Project Aero front lip and Alplus aero guards

    THIS. After watching the G&G install video I'm very curious how this lip stands up to repeated scrapes going up and down a steep driveway. Looking to install something that can take abuse and not rip off after a couple weeks.
  15. Plug and Play Homelink Mirror for FL5 -- 1 Hr Install

    No. I felt a really solid click into place. Never had any concerns about the fitment whatsoever. If I had to complain about anything, the "shape" of the homelink mirror doesn't quite match the hatch glass "shape" as well as the original mirror did. Vibration is on the same level as any...
  16. Plug and Play Homelink Mirror for FL5 -- 1 Hr Install

    I personally feel the mirror fits perfectly and am very happy with the fitment. I do notice very slight vibrations around 4k rpm when it's below freezing outside, but I don't think that has anything to do with the mirror fitment itself.
  17. Lighter wheel, looks stock, same specs?

    Its always been my opinion that the Titan7 forged T-S5 looks near identical to the stock FL5 wheels and the 18" version save about 7lbs over stock w/ tires. (Stock = 52lbs., T-S5 = 45lbs.)
  18. Your ideal 3 car garage

    My 3: FL5 + CRV Hybrid + Odyssey
  19. Feedback on my Break-In Procedure

    I see people passionately debate the first oil change at 500 miles but I just don't understand that. The logic makes sense on a rebuild I guess, but If Honda really wanted their customers to do that wouldn't they just state it in the owners manual? Heck, most dealerships offer free lifetime...
  20. PPF longevity

    You're not too far off. Thats about what I got quoted @ TVP in Raleigh last week.




Top