Sponsored

Search results

  1. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Wrapped up another video edit. I think I'm getting better? The one thing I'm for sure noticing using an Insta360 Luna Ultra is anything past ISO400 is pretty garbage footage. I have to use quite a bit of post to fix the noise and softness issue. I'll just have to shoot in well light areas or...
  2. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Finally installed my oil filter relocation kit that I pieced together. (Parts list) With the help of Santos we measured out and built the 2 AN hoses. Forgot to take a photo of the oil plate installed. Now I can show off all the bling oil filters. No more Fran filters for this idiot. Also...
  3. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Finally got rolling footage of my car! Thanks to 2 of my friends I was able to sit passenger in the chase car and someone else drove my car. Being able to see your car in motion is like witnessing your first born walk. 🤡
  4. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Been hard at work. Insert comma where you see fit in that sentence to mix it up. Took a nice long week off from fucking around with the car since it was way too hot to do anything in my garage. It even got to the point where I was looking up best portable ac setups for the garage but I stopped...
  5. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Dream Automotive OEM style Hard Lagged Turbo Heat Shield + the other Dream Automotive Hard Lagged Turbo Heat Shield. Got them both from Unity Performance (referral link) I had no clue they were running $50 off $500 purchase. Pretty sure this is overkill but I was curious to run both...pretty...
  6. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Another exploration in shooting and editing video.
  7. Improved Racing CCS Catch Can

    No leaks. I tested just recently after making -6 an quick release fittings and hoses from Greddy/Dyme. I'm definitely not running rich either but I'm on a slightly built head and upgraded turbo + supporting fuel upgrades. Yeah radium cans have had issues with their rings in the past. I'm...
  8. Improved Racing CCS Catch Can

    Chiming in as I've had this cc on my 2025 FL5 since Feb. I've probably put on 3k miles since with no issues. I was also able to reuse the oem clamps when I originally installed it. Tc0566, Did you throw a code running this cc?
  9. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Took some stills with the new badge. 😆 Feels weird typing that since my entire professional career has been only photography and a sprinkle of graphic design. Also did more filming but that shit takes an entire afternoon to do a minute clip. 😮‍💨 This setup on the street is too fun. But...
  10. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Yeah the value is definitely there to have something unique. I remember fk8 badge was like $50 after tax too so definitely not cheap for what it is. You can access and pry off the metal clips reinforcing the badge if you take off the small bracket right below the front bumper tabs. 4x 10mm...
  11. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Installed the front badge from Qiasi EmblemArt.Studio and put together a short clip for them to help promote their work. The rear one was remade (wrong part number was used) and has already shipped.
  12. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    I'm down to meet up chill and shoot one of these days!
  13. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Uploaded in 4k now! Really need to get a friend to drive the car so I can film it bwahaha.
  14. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Made another video of the car to practice everything that I'm unfamiliar with. "Ninja" walking or crab walking is not easy at my age. Guess if I wait a few more years I can probably get ultra smooth panning shots while riding in my scooter. 🗿
  15. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    I used Evil Energy hose finisher clamps. -6AN. It might be different if fitting onto the oem intake manifold since it has that extra lip and could possibly interfere with using AN hoses.
  16. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    I visually "improved" the Improved Racing catch can with Greddy Pro Spec fittings and hose. Definitely unnecessary but then again this entire build is unnecessary. My wife was like what are doing? I said I'm improving the hoses.....Her response was why do you need to replace the hoses on a new...
  17. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    I love the quotes around "is way" haha. We all know our vices. 😆 In that case then go with xdi. System has been on for a few weeks now and I've had no issues. Also have a few buddies that have been running xdi for years now with good results. I know in hondata you just check off a box to...
  18. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    This sits below the xdi hpfp60 by just a little on specs. It's a good direct replacement for oem. I'd say if your already in hondata ecosystem then got with their kit. I had no issues running all Hondata making 440 HP at the hub on e40 in my fk8. Goal with my fl5 though is to make over 500 on...
  19. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    E-tuning has been moving along smoothly. XDI Evo + JSR upgraded oem fuel line w/ 1400cc injectors. Raised redline to 8k since it's slapping on the 4p tr2.5 cams and ferrea spring kit. From a dead stop and flooring it the car feels like it wants to take off from the road. I don't think I'll be...
  20. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Thank you! Yeah I'm excited to get the damper delete installed. I do hate the fact I just upgrade my front brakes and now I need to do more bleeding of the system hahaha.




Top