Sponsored

Search results

  1. Mafless + PWG G30-770 on stock ECU

    About my build — a few days ago I saw a post from a famous "pro tuner" saying that the ECU was designed to operate with a MAF and that only hackjobs delete it. Well... he has no clue. The MAF sensor is not used directly to calculate load. On Bosch ECUs, the MAF is used to calculate manifold...
  2. Availability for different software bases.

    Hi there COBB. At this point, how does your product deal with different software bases? Anything that gets sent to you will be added to the base? Thank you
  3. Anyone using RZCREW intake manifold?

    It seems like everyone is running the pracworks manifold, including many friends of mine, but I refuse to pay 2K$ on it and I really dislike the 180 bend on the runners. So after some research I found this...
  4. Vito.FL5 Oil to Air transmission cooler install

    Ok. I´m not having a lot of time lately since I have a 1yo girl, and expecting another one for july. So progress is slow. But I took the day today to figure out how to install a generic oil cooler I had laying around. It´s all pre-assembled, but in place. tomorrow I will cut the eccess in...
  5. An in-depth talk about FL5 ECU tuning

    Hello guys. It is a blast to come back to discussion boards after so many years "offline" I've been tuning cars now for almost 2 decades, professionally for about 14 years and counting. We are behind many local tuning groups and at this point we've been tuning over 5000 cars every year...




Top