Sponsored

Search results

  1. Formula R: High-Performance Synthetic Engine Oil by Honda Racing

    It would be nice if you could do an oil analysis 😅
  2. Replacing brake pad and rotor on FL5 Civic Type R - experience and tips

    Did you bleed your brakes too? I bled mine last year before I started tracking it. I don't track anymore but still have the old brake fluid in it and need to bleed them at some point. Have you found an easier way to do it? I remember buying like 3 different brake bleeders and just having so...
  3. Replacing brake pad and rotor on FL5 Civic Type R - experience and tips

    Just a tip. Were you using the Brembo brake punch? Its a little pricy, I think it was like $20 or something but it shouldn't give you want problems. I was debating about getting it because of the cost when I first did my brakes and went with it, might make it easier for you next time.
  4. Updated 2027 Civic Type R Gains Sharper Performance, New Meteorite Gray Color, Heated Seats, More Standard Tech; Arriving Soon

    The product planners for these cars should be fired honestly. I remember when the ITS came out everyone was lushing over the exhuast and how it gad larger diameter exhuast valves and a deleted resonater pipe for the exhuast. But then they dialed it back giving it more create comforts and...
  5. Updated 2027 Civic Type R Gains Sharper Performance, New Meteorite Gray Color, Heated Seats, More Standard Tech; Arriving Soon

    I wonder how much these new features will increase the weight. The cosmetic changes aren't really significant and kind of a downgrade in some cases. It seems like the new engine cover was done to cut costs, the new one looks lame af and I wouldnt be surprised if we see people trying to put on...
  6. Updated 2027 Civic Type R Gains Sharper Performance, New Meteorite Gray Color, Heated Seats, More Standard Tech; Arriving Soon

    Wouldn't the black plastic dash fade faster than the Alcantara? For the rev match, the system is kind of weird and is a bit glitchy, so I wonder if they made a software update for it. For the pedal feel, I do wonder what was changed. Hopefully @savagegeese will be able get better details
  7. Updated 2027 Civic Type R Gains Sharper Performance, New Meteorite Gray Color, Heated Seats, More Standard Tech; Arriving Soon

    This honestly is really nothing to brag about and is a good thing in a performance car. For a regular car then yeah its good but this is all for emissions. One of the reasons why these cars struggle with overheating and need more cooling like the dual oil coolers and upgraded radiator is...
  8. Replacing undertray fasteners

    Are you sure? I never needed a JIS Screwdriver for the stock fastener. Only needed it for the screw containing the MAF Sensor and the rear rotor retaining screw
  9. Civic Type R FL5 HRC Concept - New Video

    Any updates for the 2027 MY? I thought there was going to be a refresh
  10. DSC Sport Controller Suspension Module

    What was wrong?
  11. Market for a more extreme Type R variant

    I made a post years ago outlining the mods on the FK8 TC, FL5 TCR and the DE5 TCX car. If you search on my profile you could find some good information about it if you are curious. The TCR brochure is kind of for a general TCR car though, because there are different TCR Leagues there are...
  12. Market for a more extreme Type R variant

    This is pretty much what the HRC ITS Concept is, but it really has just been a showpiece. Hopefully we can see a Civic Type R LE like the FK8
  13. Civic Type R FL5 HRC Concept - New Video

    I like the front bumper. The extra bits kind of look weird especially if its not in black. The rear wing looks pretty cool too. Like what others have said I'm most interested in hearing that akrapovic exhuast. Literally all of their exhuasts are top tier. Not sure how they can make the K20C...
  14. Formula R: High-Performance Synthetic Engine Oil by Honda Racing

    Would not be suprised at all that its been delayed due to the "unforseen issues in the supply chain"
  15. Mugen Group-B Exhaust Sound

    Love the CF Hood. Is that the Siebon CF hood?
  16. Civic Type R FL5 HRC Concept - New Video

    I hope its more than just body aero and an exhaust lol. The new bumper design looks really good
  17. Aftermarket Dipstick for K20C1?

    Out of curiosity how are guys struggling to read the stock dipstick? I will agree its not perfect but I never had any really issues getting a reading, whenever I change my oil I add 5.7 quarts and thats enough. Its always better to do a slight overfill than underfill. So since the Wunderladen...
  18. Eneos oil..

    AMSOIL isn't really the best, unless what you are looking for in an oil. AMSOIL main niche is that they use have really good life and you can have extended oil change intervals with them, but thats about it. Its not like their formula is radically different than other brands, and in some cases...




Top