Sponsored

Search results

  1. Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms

    Just a quick update everyone! We have reached and surpassed the minimum order threshold! We're shooting to get the first arms installed and tested at Sebring on my car by December. 🙌 Will update with actual photos of the arms once they have been produced. Again, thank you to everyone who...
  2. Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms

    Thank you so much! We are going ahead with 3-D printed prototyping the arms, as we just need one more order. In addition, M|M|E already offers the basic threaded toe arms. Those will be available for sale at $450 once the Shim-adjusted arms are ready. Just note, the primary focus is still...
  3. Club-Version FL5 Civic Type R Build Thread

    Meisterschaft Motorsport Engineering (M\M\E) Just in case any of you have missed my post in the "Suspension | Chassis" sub thread Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms, I have partnered with M|M|E to help develop true motorsport suspension arms for the FL5/FK8/DE5 chassis. The arms...
  4. Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms

    Thank you so much I saw your reservation came through! We just need three more reservations to begin production and testing! 🙌 I gotta reach out the FK8 community.
  5. Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms

    Thank you! The rear camber arms will have the exact same shim adjustments as well. That’s the next part in the development pipeline.
  6. Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms

    I completely get it! lol let it simmer…
  7. Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms

    @CG13 Thank you! Really appreciate it! Once we hit ten orders everyone will be notified.
  8. Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms

    Hi all! I’m excited to announce that I’m helping develop the first shim-adjustable rear toe arms for the FL5, FK8, and DE5 chassis. TCR race cars use shim-adjusted arms, and I’ve long wanted a similar solution for our street cars. After more than 30 track days in my FL5, testing each...
  9. *The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*

    Trail braking to rotate at the apex will be your best friend!!
  10. Club-Version FL5 Civic Type R Build Thread

    Back at my Home Track After a brief hiatus, I returned to my home track (Homestead Miami Speedway) to gain additional seat time and test the effect of the Spoon rear sway bar on the car’s overall balance. The larger rear sway bar produced a clear improvement in responsiveness through low-speed...
  11. Club-Version FL5 Civic Type R Build Thread

    Zestek With a generous discount from Zestek, I’m happy to finally have a proper racing wheel and quick release hub in my FL5! The install was pretty easy, just had some trouble removing the factory airbag. So far I’ve had the hub system installed for about two weeks and everything works as...
  12. Club-Version FL5 Civic Type R Build Thread

    It truly is a roller coaster ride! Hopefully I can get back up there soon.
  13. Club-Version FL5 Civic Type R Build Thread

    That’s awesome!! Definitely will provide an update on how the radiator performs. I actually just got my shipment confirmation on the radiator hoses.
  14. Club-Version FL5 Civic Type R Build Thread

    Castrol SRF, which is still a good option. However, when pushed hard I just kept getting inconsistent brake feel.
  15. Club-Version FL5 Civic Type R Build Thread

    Road Atlanta!! My first-ever event at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta was an unforgettable one! Especially when sharing that experience with an incredible group of friends!! Videos and photos seriously do not capture just how wild the elevation changes are at this place. If you ever get the chance...
  16. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    I can confirm the OEM coil pack cover from the K20C2 fits very well. (12500-5BA-A00)
  17. Club-Version FL5 Civic Type R Build Thread

    More Woosh Noises Please With the help from Infinity Design, I’m happy to finally install my first engine mod. Up to this point I had refrained from adding any power mods and just rely on chassis and driver development. However the opportunity came up to run their Carbon Intake and Turbo Inlet...
  18. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    No regrets on my end! Parts came very well packaged and fitment was spot on for me. I did not use the mesh grill on the hood vent though.
  19. Florida Sold

    Sold please delete.
  20. NEW PRODUCT - AOA Adjustment Kit - Honda Civic Type R (FL5)

    I have tested angle adjustment using the OEM wing in combination with the JAS Motorsports wing stands, and it does make a difference at speeds above 100 mph. At my local track, Turn 1 is about 115 to 120 mph at the apex, followed by hard braking into Turn 2. With the increased angle, the rear...




Top