Sponsored

Search results

  1. Virginia FS te37 saga splus

    How much would that be
  2. Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix

    I had a custom tune done to my car and after i did drive through a heavy rainfall and it didn’t have the symptoms. I don’t know if that is the fix but it responded alot better.
  3. Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix

    Just when we thought it was resolved. I asked my tuner about this issue and they said they never heard of these problems. Do you happen to have a resonated catback exhaust?
  4. Jester’s Hondata thread

    Thank you Jester for the tune. The car drives super smooth on the way back. Nice to meet you.
  5. Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix

    Great to hear. Thank you for the update. I will make the switch asap.
  6. Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix

    Awesome, thanks for the update. Hope to hear some results after driving through heavy rain.
  7. Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix

    Please keep us updated, if thats the case I will also switch. Thanks
  8. Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix

    I also have the prl rmm. The nvh is pretty bad. Stiffness i think its fine for me since it is my daily. But the buzzing during the rain is definitely annoying, do you also experience that the throttle doesnt feel as crisp.
  9. Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix

    This happens to me every time I drive in heavy rain. It started happening after installing a rmm and an apexi catback exhaust. Quite nerve wracking when on the highway and the shifter starts buzzing. I saw that it could be water pooling around the rear motor mount but not sure if that’s the issue.
  10. APR carbon cooling shroud works with which intakes?

    Nice, That r1 titan bar is beautiful. I dont think the other panels would be a problem. I think i might finish off the set after ordering and installing a tsp downpipe and tune. Your car looks so good, is that the mugen kit?
  11. APR carbon cooling shroud works with which intakes?

    I haven’t had issues with it. I really like the intake so far.
  12. APR carbon cooling shroud works with which intakes?

    I have the apr cooling carbon plate and running the gruppe m intake. There is no modifications required and it fits fine.
  13. California SOLD - FS: NEW TSP Downpipe - silver cerakote

    Hi is there any reason you are selling this?
  14. Florida Please Delete

    If you sell for 1500 I would drive tomorrow
  15. Florida Please Delete

    If you could meet me halfway I just might
  16. Florida Please Delete

    I am in Orlando and would like to buy it but the drive is too far.




Top