Sponsored

Jester’s Hondata thread



OP
OP
Jester04

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Joined
Aug 8, 2023
Threads
6
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
2,666
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
Thank you Jester for the tune. The car drives super smooth on the way back. Nice to meet you.
Likewise my friend! Let me know when you get some extra mods and we will take care of it. Enjoy the extra power.
 
OP
OP
Jester04

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Joined
Aug 8, 2023
Threads
6
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
2,666
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
any remote cloning & JB services offered? Seems I've found the forum favorite :thumbsup:
Hi! At this time no remote jailbreaking. I only offer the service in Florida and Texas in person. There are others offering remote if you do need that. But for tuning I’m more than happy to help.
 

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Joined
Dec 2, 2016
Threads
7
Messages
296
Reaction score
59
Location
Bay Area, CA
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5
Hi Jester,

This is out of pure curiosity,

Have you looked at the Spoon 1.6Bar and 1.8Bar tunes that in the Hondata calibrations? I'm just curious what they did compared to the OTS 91 tune and your OTS Track tune. :)

I'm probably going to explore your OTS Track tune sometime soon.
 
OP
OP
Jester04

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Joined
Aug 8, 2023
Threads
6
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
2,666
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
Hi Jester,

This is out of pure curiosity,

Have you looked at the Spoon 1.6Bar and 1.8Bar tunes that in the Hondata calibrations? I'm just curious what they did compared to the OTS 91 tune and your OTS Track tune. :)

I'm probably going to explore your OTS Track tune sometime soon.
I can’t say that I have! Also I would push for the custom tune! Way more dialed in for an extra $100.
 


Zero Cool

Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Threads
6
Messages
44
Reaction score
35
Location
Dallas, TX
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
Hi! At this time no remote jailbreaking. I only offer the service in Florida and Texas in person. There are others offering remote if you do need that. But for tuning I’m more than happy to help.
Where in Texas?
 

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Joined
Dec 2, 2016
Threads
7
Messages
296
Reaction score
59
Location
Bay Area, CA
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5
I can’t say that I have! Also I would push for the custom tune! Way more dialed in for an extra $100.
If you put it that way, it sounds way better! I'll reach out when I'm ready. Currently the car engine wise, is stock with Hondata OTS 91 because there was a jailbreak tour but I'll be ready soon for something more track friendly.
Sponsored

 
 







Top