Sponsored

Search results

  1. Gambit intake kit FL5

    Any sound clips of your intake?
  2. Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake

    This sounds so much louder than my HVI, I love it! Are there any flyby videos anywhere?
  3. 2026 Track Day Updates — post-mods

    What a tease! You can't write all this without posting photos!
  4. *The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*

    The front tire does most of the work, so just be mindful not to ask too much of the car at the same time (brake/turn/accelerate). Otherwise, there aren't any prizes at HPDEs so just go out and have fun!
  5. *The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*

    I was at Ridge a little over a week ago. I don't think you need to worry about overheating, it's definitely cool enough. If you have experience at Ridge, pedal dance for sure, the nannies are so intrusive. I wish there was an easier way to turn it off, it's a chore to do the pedal dance every...
  6. Radar detector

    I also run an OG V1 with the X and K band turned off (best decision ever, falses so much less) along with Waze. This combo works for me. If I had to buy new, I would also consider a Uniden R7 or R8 because I like the arrows. As for hardwiring, you should be able to do that with any of them...
  7. PRL RMM or Wunderladen RMM

    I just drove my friend's FL5 with the PRL RMM installed this past weekend. I have the Wunderladen RMM myself. Personally, I think both add a little NVH when the car is idling with the AC on and both are imperceptible when the car is moving. I've only driven both on the street, but they both seem...
  8. Tune that changes stability assist settings?

    Doing the pedal dance at the track each and every single time is a pain in the arse, I wish there was an easier way as well.
  9. Market for a more extreme Type R variant

    Probably not for $80k. Can we buy that front bumper though?
  10. Fuel average after 5W30 oil

    I'm running 5w30 LiquiMoly right now and also don't see any noticeable change to my fuel economy
  11. 285–295 Tire Setup – Wheel Specs & Fitment?

    If it fits, wider wheels for sure; I wouldn't rule out pairing them with 275 tires though as it's a closer match in diameter to the OEM
  12. 285–295 Tire Setup – Wheel Specs & Fitment?

    This depends on your wheel width. Unless you have a really wide wheel, for most wheel widths, I would go with 265 as I like to ensure that the tire is properly supported. I've tried wide tires on narrower wheels before and I personally found it sloppier on track vs a narrower tire on the same...
  13. 285–295 Tire Setup – Wheel Specs & Fitment?

    RS4 is great for running lots of laps. It's one of the tires that I recommend it to all my friends that are just starting off on track. I've never tried the V730s, but other tires on the Grassroot tire matrix should be good as well. I have the ECFs on another car, they are quite consistent too.
  14. 🚀 TRUSTALIGN - Time Attack FL5 Build Journal

    What works for you with fast 200tw tires?
  15. NEW PRODUCT - AOA Adjustment Kit - Honda Civic Type R (FL5)

    Nice! Can you take more pics of the wing angle? TIA!
  16. Lets talk brake pads

    To add to the data, I was on track yesterday, I used Project Mu Club Racers f&r and found they worked great! My friend is a late braker and the brakes slowed him down very rapidly with no fade. I'm also running AP rotors up front, stock rotors in the back with SRF fluid.
  17. 🚀 TRUSTALIGN - Time Attack FL5 Build Journal

    Nice build! Are you still using Project Mu pads? Which ones?
  18. Stock suspension removal question

    I did not, but it was real pain, lol. It definitely helped having a friend on hand to help get the shock out.
  19. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Silverstone, nice! I like this colour, my first s2k was an SSM AP2v2.
  20. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Congrats on your S2k, I love mine. What are the deets on the car you picked up? Lots of info on the car compiled on this website.




Top