Sponsored

Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake

jtlctr

Senior Member
First Name
Jake
Joined
May 12, 2024
Threads
16
Messages
711
Reaction score
882
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2008 Acura RDX
I wrote this over on the other thread, but this has been on my mind for days now and I can't figure why this idea of foregoing the inlet pipe wasn't tried before. It's such a simple idea to flip the airbox location. I'm in love with this thing lol
Part of the reason for this might be that a drastic change like this throws off MAF readings and it might take a lot of time and effort to work that out in order for the intake to work properly on a stock tune.
Also, I according to Acuity, they are seeking CARB certification for this, and it’s been a long process.
Sponsored

 

alSpeed2k

Senior Member
First Name
Alex
Joined
Sep 14, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
81
Reaction score
72
Location
The 604
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000CR, Civic Type R
This sounds so much louder than my HVI, I love it! Are there any flyby videos anywhere?
 
 







Top