Sponsored

Search results

  1. Meet Megaman (FBO and a D-Rob custom tune)

    Me too but I just made this account hehe
  2. Meet Megaman (FBO and a D-Rob custom tune)

    Add me on insta mista!
  3. Meet Megaman (FBO and a D-Rob custom tune)

    Shit. I thought I just did...
  4. Meet Megaman (FBO and a D-Rob custom tune)

    Just getting started but here he is so far.
  5. New Type R (FL5) Owner!

    Welcome to the world. Gone are the days of driving crap whips.
  6. Shout out to JDM House in Washington!

    I had the bros at JDM HOUSE put full bolt ons on my 25 Type R. They were in constant talks with me throughout and answered all my questions. They went above and beyond. Alex is my spirit animal. Love you guys and that Instagram is underway I just need my personalized license plate to come in. My...
  7. Dyno tunes for fl5 in Washington?

    I'd really prefer a real dyno tune. Can't believe this is so hard to come by.
  8. Dyno tunes for fl5 in Washington?

    Bros, 😂 I'm so sorry to wig but I've searched and searched where are we getting this done out here?? Thank you for leaving any relevant info!
  9. Radar detector

    I don't know what your bread situation is but the Uniden R8w has saved me countless times and paid for itself within the first month of ownership.
  10. Best shops in Washington?

    They fuck with the fl5 though?
  11. Best shops in Washington?

    No I have had no luck. I'm gonna go to drift office in Auburn I guess. It takes forever though, they're busy.
  12. Best shops in Washington?

    You guys are too much thanks
  13. Best shops in Washington?

    For installs and tunes. READY GO! Preferably in the north end of the i5 corridor 😜
  14. Remote jail break ECU?

    Bump this, he's the man. Just got mine done and if it weren't for the fact that all my laptops decided to take a shit all at once it would've been even better. My bad but thanks a million brochacho! -Joey
  15. Let me know if these first mods are solid

    I agree and with the custom tune it's going to be a beast
  16. Let me know if these first mods are solid

    I think some have seen some mid welds. Mostly it's just super common and people want to be different. Maybe they're mad too who knows, who cares.
  17. Let me know if these first mods are solid

    I'm just running 92 for now so I should be golden.
  18. Let me know if these first mods are solid

    I'm getting a tune and want to be prepared for power if/when I want .




Top