Sponsored

Shout out to JDM House in Washington!

Sketchyatbest

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
17
Reaction score
8
Location
Pnw
Vehicle(s)
25 FL5
I had the bros at JDM HOUSE put full bolt ons on my 25 Type R. They were in constant talks with me throughout and answered all my questions. They went above and beyond. Alex is my spirit animal. Love you guys and that Instagram is underway I just need my personalized license plate to come in. My next car is incoming. Like I said, you're stuck with me!

11th Gen Honda Civic Shout out to JDM House in Washington! 20260908_163549


11th Gen Honda Civic Shout out to JDM House in Washington! 20260908_163637


11th Gen Honda Civic Shout out to JDM House in Washington! 20260908_163549


11th Gen Honda Civic Shout out to JDM House in Washington! 20260908_163613


11th Gen Honda Civic Shout out to JDM House in Washington! 20260908_163621


11th Gen Honda Civic Shout out to JDM House in Washington! 6a9de8e0691790.10527303 (1)


11th Gen Honda Civic Shout out to JDM House in Washington! d6knuxn-0e8d7eb8-6cd3-43aa-aa0f-c1ff0d961165-1576876018
 
Last edited:
 







Top