• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Even though it's in camo, the front end proportions look better in these photos than the patent renderings. The design is considerably more understated.

I'm gonna miss the aggressiveness though

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Even though it's in camo, the front end proportions look better in these photos than the patent renderings. The design is considerably more understated.

I'm gonna miss the aggressiveness though
Iā€™d rather keep the aggressiveness. The soft styling can be kept for the accord since itā€™s the more ā€œfamilyā€ version.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda 3 GT Hatch 6AT
I dunno, I feel like the newest Nissan Sentra managed to make something that looks aggressive but not overstyled. This looks a lot more tame than the 10th gen, which I thought looked great and stood out.

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Hope they bump up the hp using a 2.oL motor , leather interior and manual transmission options.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Hope they bump up the hp using a 2.oL motor , leather interior and manual transmission options.
Iā€™m not a huge fan of leather, but I kinda like the two tone 2:1 ratio of cloth 2 leather in my sport. I like to vacuum my seats and see the streaks everywhere like a weirdo. ?

brothaskeeper

BrothasKeeper
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback touring
What must the type-R look like? Why is Honda holding back with the photos and release date? I thgt i would buy the new gen type-R for my retirement present to myself but I'm thinking Audi now
11th Gen Honda Civic 11th gen 2022 Civic Sedan spied 20180331_134406

ForeShadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2006
Looks like a normal car. There's something about it that looks like something that already exists. Can't put my finger on which model/brand.
Sponsored