• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 11th Gen Sedan Thailand have different tail lights?

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Check this out anyone notice this? I don't recall the sedan tail lights having an extra line on the bottom! I'm not sure if it's aftermarket it seems a bit too early for that but looks more cohesive no?

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 11th Gen Sedan Thailand have different tail lights? 11thCivicThailand
Sponsored

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Those are the brake lights. Most of Honda's pictures only show the tail lights lit up, but the brake lights are the extra 2 lines at the bottoms

OP
OP
Acura_CSX_4eva

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those are the brake lights. Most of Honda's pictures only show the tail lights lit up, but the brake lights are the extra 2 lines at the bottoms
I didn't know that, my bad!

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Actually there is a difference on the taillights between North America and South East Asian countries, but not what you observed.

It's required by laws that an illumination and side reflectors have to present at the rear of any vehicle. In the case of civic, it's the illumination reflector in the tail light.

On South Asian version, there is no illumination and the reflector area is not reflective.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 11th Gen Sedan Thailand have different tail lights? 1629945345209

Attachments

OP
OP
Acura_CSX_4eva

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No wonder. This also applies to the hatchback too right? I noticed the japanese tail lights on the hatchback look much cleaner and I suppose it's because of the absence of that illuminated reflector on the side?

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
No wonder. This also applies to the hatchback too right? I noticed the japanese tail lights on the hatchback look much cleaner and I suppose it's because of the absence of that illuminated reflector on the side?
Yes, you are correct, but damn the Japanese are paying big monies for the USDM with reflectors and illumination all the time, including the amber side markers.... lol

Same thing on the 10th gen sedan, USDM has side illumination and side reflector, but the JDM doesn't has both.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 11th Gen Sedan Thailand have different tail lights? 1629951047970
Sponsored

Last edited: