• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hazardous3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si (Blazing Orange), 2016 370z Nismo
The Honda website in Japan recently went live with new images of the Japanese spec civics. Here are some of the photos that I found.

Source: https://www.honda.co.jp/CIVIC/new/

Red Stitching on 6MT. Could look the same for U.S. spec Civic Si?
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback shown on honda.co.jp with red stitching and more. img_performance_02

Black Headliner with red stitching on seats and steering wheel.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback shown on honda.co.jp with red stitching and more. img_interior_01_s

Red stitching on Steering Wheel & CVT Shifter.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback shown on honda.co.jp with red stitching and more. img_interior_05_s

Leather Front Seats with Suede Centers?
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback shown on honda.co.jp with red stitching and more. img_interior_03_s

Rear seats with rear air vents.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback shown on honda.co.jp with red stitching and more. img_interior_07_s

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback shown on honda.co.jp with red stitching and more. img_interior_06_s

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback shown on honda.co.jp with red stitching and more. Capture.PNG

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback shown on honda.co.jp with red stitching and more. img_performance_02
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hazardous3

Hazardous3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also shown here is that the manual transmission version also has automatic start/stop.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Also shown here is that the manual transmission version also has automatic start/stop.
Ooh this gives me hope that the MT will have remote start available

OP
OP
Hazardous3

Hazardous3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would actually prefer these more subtle Red interior accents for the SI. I hope they do something similar with the seats in our SI.
I hope that the Si variant will get some sort of leather even if it is just the bolsters.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I could see most of these accents making it into the Si... I wish the Sport touring hatch was going to get these seats with the suede inserts instead of just the full leather.

jimmybean123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchvback Sport
Fortunately, that doesn’t apply to the US and Canada.

“Fuel efficiency and emissions are notably improved due in part to a new standard idle-stop system (CVT only)”
Lol... do you know if there are any actual numbers from Honda to support this? The 10th gen EX Sedan had 32/42 mpg listed in specs, while the 11th gen EX Sedan is listed as 33/42 mpg. I am looking at the spec sheets on Edmunds website. That's what ... about 3% increase in efficiency in city driving.

I drove an 8th gen Civic Hybrid with Start/Stop feature and found it incredibly annoying overall, so I imagine it would be really obnoxious on a manual car, where the entire point is the driver having more control. Hopefully the feature has been improved since, but I am a bit sceptical about the listed benefits.

John_GSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F22 BMW
I noticed they have rear vents in these shots, which I haven't noticed in any other images. I hope they do that in the US, but that might be only for the Japanese market.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
I noticed they have rear vents in these shots, which I haven't noticed in any other images. I hope they do that in the US, but that might be only for the Japanese market.
The JDM Civic have rear vents because Japan is frequented by blizzard, earthquake, tsunami, and gojira, sometimes all on the same day. The rear vents help rear-seat occupants avoid environmental exposures during these calamities. We seldom deal with these in other parts of the world.

John_GSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F22 BMW
The JDM Civic have rear vents because Japan is frequented by blizzard, earthquake, tsunami, and gojira, sometimes all on the same day. The rear vents help rear-seat occupants avoid environmental exposures during these calamities. We seldom deal with these in other parts of the world.
Ha. Sure, that makes sense. The vents would be great for my dog. I don't really care about any friends I have in the backseat—they can keep their natural disaster related problems to themselves.
Sponsored