• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

HybRed SI

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPD Honda Civic SI, 2017 Honda Civic SI

Hey fellow enthusiasts, I picked up my 2022 SI about 3-4 weeks ago now and have been running @KTuner since the 200 mile mark, currently at ~700miles. I started off using the KTuner 21psi starter map and the car has great street manners it drives like 100% stock, I see no change in gas mileage over the stock calibration so far. The 21psi map comes in strong on the street, tons of torque down low which comes on instantly and throughout the midrange climbing to the upper rpms it’s a steady pull to redline. The car had to pick up a solid 30-50wtq down low and hold 30-50whp through the midrange to redline. The car’s a blast to drive now and really should of came from the factory this way!

I used the V2 version on my 10th but this time I opted for the V1.2 to try the Tunerview App. Using the Tunerview app on my android makes things super simple when it comes to flashing the car, onboard datalogging, checking codes or monitoring the display in real time!

I did beta testing with Derek at IMW and we seen slip above 21psi on the stock clutch so I’d recommend staying at or below that until you upgrade the clutch. Once you do that KTuner offers 22psi and 23psi starter maps for another bump in power!

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic SI gets KTuner! An owner's review 303C7EA7-61BF-4034-B3F2-62553BFD638B
Sponsored

Last edited:

SFerrusco

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si (Ktuner, K&N Intake)

Hey fellow enthusiasts, I picked up my 2022 SI about 3-4 weeks ago now and have been running @KTuner since the 200 mile mark, currently at ~700miles. I started off using the KTuner 21psi starter map and the car has great street manners it drives like 100% stock, I see no change in gas mileage over the stock calibration so far. The 21psi map comes in strong on the street, tons of torque down low which comes on instantly and throughout the midrange climbing to the upper rpms it’s a steady pull to redline. The car had to pick up a solid 30-50wtq down low and hold 30-50whp through the midrange to redline. The car’s a blast to drive now and really should of came from the factory this way!

I used the V2 version on my 10th but this time I opted for the V1.2 to try the Tunerview App. Using the Tunerview app on my android makes things super simple when it comes to flashing the car, onboard datalogging, checking codes or monitoring the display in real time!

I did beta testing with Derek at IMW and we seen slip above 21psi on the stock clutch so I’d recommend staying at or below that until you upgrade the clutch. Once you do that KTuner offers 22psi and 23psi starter maps for another bump in power!

303C7EA7-61BF-4034-B3F2-62553BFD638B.jpeg
I currently have the Ktuner 1.2 on my 10th Gen Si. Would I be able to use the same Ktuner when I decided to get the 11th Gen SI?

RMR

First Name
Chugpudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 Civic Hatchback Sport
Dude awesome car! Thanks for posting this!

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
Blazing orange looks nice and thanks for the video! How were you able to download that tune, have been trying to find it for the longest
Sponsored