• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 Civic Si Heated seats

ZEEE Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI, 72 Z-28
I guess this question would be more geared to my Canadian friends. How do you find the heat level on high? Coming from an 18 Si, The highest level would literally cook you out after 5 or 10 min but I find this one is not near the same heat. In fact I would compare the highest level on the 22 to the lowest level on the 18. Before I go to the dealer just wondering on everyone's opinions.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ZEEE Man

ZEEE Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI, 72 Z-28
As the title says, it's the heated seats I'm talking about.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I'm full.

Like... Uncomfortably full.

Have you ever watched Courage the cowardly dog? Not a bad show.

If possible, talk to your salesman and ask to sit in another Civic with heated seats. Try it out and if it doesn't feel comparable. Then mention it to service.

Last edited:

MaryKnight

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ferrari
I guess this question would be more geared to my Canadian friends. How do you find the heat level on high? Coming from an 18 Si, The highest level would literally cook you out after 5 or 10 min but I find this one is not near the same heat. In fact I would compare the highest level on the 22 to the lowest level on the 18. Before I go to the dealer just wondering on everyone's opinions.
You should talk to your dealer.

Timmyzee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic si
It could be the heavier bolstering of the seats. I find mine does get hot but takes a bit more time. No issue with the heated steering wheel. ( sorry my American friends)
Sponsored