• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022+ Civic Si Shift Knob

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
I don't mean to be that guy, but I will be for a moment. I'm a customer of WC Lathe Werks and I love the quality of his shift knobs. All hand made in house on a lathe, he does shift pattern engraving and leather wrapping and more. One man band. Very similar looking shift knobs can be ordered from him in a variety of different metals, materials, finishes, etc. All for a lesser price than Honda's OE pricing. Although I do see the appeal in having original genuine parts, this is just another option if anyone is interested.
After taking a look, lathe werks is crazy expensive. You definitely aren't getting something of the same quality for less. I'd rather go Raceseng, same price of Lathe werks much more options and quality.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Vietguy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro; 2019 Civic Type R

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Looks great, and it's interesting to see the weight difference. I plan to put a Si shifter in the the new Type R if it comes with the all metal shifter like the refreshed FK8. It will be a bit nicer in the hands in winter, lol.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
My Si shifter sits on my kitchen counter, I wanted more leather on the shift knob and a bit wider diameter for my clunky hands to fit. It may sit a bit higher which feels more comfortable shifting with my arm on the armrest.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022+ Civic Si Shift Knob shifterfinal

SwiftTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Having trouble removing my shift knob on my Si. I believe I just have to pull down on the collar but it's not coming off. HELP?

OP
OP

Vietguy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro; 2019 Civic Type R
Having trouble removing my shift knob on my Si. I believe I just have to pull down on the collar but it's not coming off. HELP?
If you still need help, pinch the boot collar at where the stitching on both side of the collar and pull down. You don’t need any tool or anything.

jbrown552211

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
My Si shifter sits on my kitchen counter, I wanted more leather on the shift knob and a bit wider diameter for my clunky hands to fit. It may sit a bit higher which feels more comfortable shifting with my arm on the armrest.

shifterfinal.jpg
What brand is this? Looking to replace my stock shifter. Something heavier

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
What brand is this? Looking to replace my stock shifter. Something heavier
That is based on the 10th generation Civic Type R JDM knob. Mine is a replica, you can find them on ebay, the factory Honda piece is too expensive. I will say the knob is lighter than the OEM Si knob though, I was hoping it would be heavier but it is not, the oem Si shift knob is pretty heavy to be honest.

Konos44

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si (gone), '22 Si
Trying to revive this thread a bit as I'm very interested in updating the shift knob. I don't like the "stick" style and its aluminum so will freeze my hand in winter and brand me in the summer! Was looking at the Acuity of course because its insulated but I have concerns about how low it sits. Does it interfere with shifting (the armrest)?

Been looking at this Amazon special AUTENS 6 Speed Red Manual Gear Shift Knob Ball, Carbon Fiber and Weighted Aluminum Atructure Shift knobs, Shifter Lever Head Fit Most Automatic Manual Vehicles with 3 Pure Copper Adapters., Shift Knobs - Amazon Canada as at least its not aluminum. Anyone try it out yet or have other suggestions for a more "standard" shift knob?

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
I don’t know if the thermal properties of titanium differ greatly from aluminum, but I love my Ti factory optional S2000 knob! I got it 2 years ago for my ‘19 Sport Sedan, and transferred it to the ‘22 Si. It gets warm in the summer and cool in the winter, but quickly changes as A/C or heat take effect. And it’s never felt uncomfortably hot or cold. It pairs with Acuity’s adapter beautifully. At 255 grams it was heavier than stock ‘19 Sedan and lighter than stock ‘22 Si.
Pics in the other shift knob thread Link
Sponsored

Last edited: